• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
LOL! Bellerin was so ****ing high up the pitch I couldn't make him out anymore. Both he and Walcott were absolute s**t! At least Monreal understands he has some defensive duties.

Regarding Sachez: He was the only player taking the game to Palace. All the Palace fans around me were worried when he got the ball. Trust me, they did not worry when Walcott had it!
Watch this 15 s clip. At 1 sec Alexis is strolling in their half! At 11 seconds pause the video. Monreal is up against two players, one of which gets in the cross for the goal.

To Be A Rock

That's kind of the point of a forum. If you wanted a private convo you should have PM'd him. Not too bright are ya?

And the 'kind of point' is to actually bring something to the conversation, not withering little observations to try and failing miserably to make yourself seem important and superior. Yawn

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And the 'kind of point' is to actually bring something to the conversation, not withering little observations to try and failing miserably to make yourself seem important and superior. Yawn
LOL. You're rubbish at this aren't you. Bwahaaha. Thanks for the laugh though.

To Be A Rock

Watch this 15 s clip. At 1 sec Alexis is strolling in their half! At 11 seconds pause the video. Monreal is up against two players, one of which gets in the cross for the goal.

Careful, the Sanchez love in brigade will be seething.. haha
Quite right tho', as poor as Bellerin was absolutely no tracking back made matters worse

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Careful, the Sanchez love in brigade will be seething.. haha
Quite right tho', as poor as Bellerin was absolutely no tracking back made matters worse
They were different problems. Bellerin was caught up field too much, he's lost his crossing ability and positional sense.

On the left Monreal was excellent he attacked intelligently and defended really well. But, he was left on his own against two players too often, like he has been in a number of matches this season. Particularly when Sanchez or Iwobi have been on the left.

To Be A Rock

LOL. You're rubbish at this aren't you. Bwahaaha. Thanks for the laugh though.

funny though, as being relatively new to the group this is a learning curve as to who's who. Least now I can pop you in the 'smug, bit dim but young enough to only be supporting Arsenal because of the man he now wants sacked' column. Some things say so much. thank you

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
funny though, as being relatively new to the group this is a learning curve as to who's who. Least now I can pop you in the 'smug, bit dim but young enough to only be supporting Arsenal because of the man he now wants sacked' column. Some things say so much. thank you
Which is exactly why I have put you on ignore because you've made so many wrong assumptions there it isn't even funny. What an absolute idiot.

Preacher

Always Crying
Give ball to Alexis and pray. One of the strangest passmaps I've ever seen with possession >70%:
C9FI4AaXYAEOXjc.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
They were different problems. Bellerin was caught up field too much, he's lost his crossing ability and positional sense.

On the left Monreal was excellent he attacked intelligently and defended really well. But, he was left on his own against two players too often, like he has been in a number of matches this season. Particularly when Sanchez or Iwobi have been on the left.
It is also because we seem to gift the ball to the opposition so easily these days. 8 years ago we steamrolled teams with possession. Now our possession means nothing. And as soon as we attempt to use it we play a pass right into opposition feet

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don't want to defend his not tracking back here, but if I remember this sequence correctly it is after Sanchez had been running around fighting for the ball on Palace half and he was really winded. Not 100% sure though as it is such a short clip.

I think we can pick out lots of clips where all players were struggling yesterday.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Give ball to Alexis and pray. One of the strangest passmaps I've ever seen with possession >70%:
C9FI4AaXYAEOXjc.jpg
Interesting to compare our passmap with Chelsea:

C86TVFyXcAAUKF2.jpg

Hazard is of course their most important player similar to Alexis for us, but their entire team is involved and they aren't solely reliant on him to create.

To Be A Rock

Mate, I've been commenting on this thread for donkeys years. I've added more to the convo than you ever will. Bye now

A nearly 2 year old donkey. No sense of irony there. Going to be something missing with you ignoring me from any 'convo' whatever young persons hip speak that is. I would be upset, but only to the degree of as upset as you get when you have to reach that extra six inches for the remote. But I'm not, because only things that matter and people that are important make me upset. Up the wooden hill you go

To Be A Rock

I don't want to defend his not tracking back here, but if I remember this sequence correctly it is after Sanchez had been running around fighting for the ball on Palace half and he was really winded. Not 100% sure though as it is such a short clip.

I think we can pick out lots of clips where all players were struggling yesterday.

Very true that all players had moments to forget yesterday, but it's a bit worrying if Sanchez was winded in the 17th minute, as fit as he is...

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Interesting to compare our passmap with Chelsea:

C86TVFyXcAAUKF2.jpg

Hazard is of course their most important player similar to Alexis for us, but their entire team is involved and they aren't solely reliant on him to create.
Good comparison. Walcott and Welbeck were marginalised in our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom