• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal vs Manchester City| 23rd April at 15:00 (GMT)

What two teams will reach the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tottenham Hotspur: Bestest team in living memory. Record 7 consecutive FA Cup semi final losses.

Arsenal: Worst team since probably moving to Highbury. 3rd FA Cup final in 4 years with a chance to once again become record holders.

Nothing else to say.
Chances are they'll be tropyless again this season, but Arsenal . . . . .

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
It's not as if he squandered two 1v1s. He should've done better, but like I said, he was spent. This is a guy Mourinho used to sub religiously around the 70th minute.
Mate, I'm not talking about tiredness :lol: you think it was down to fatigue, I think he has no composure in front of goal. Today and on many other occasions. He always hesitates and looks for a pass first, even if he's clearly in the best position for a shot.

arsmile

Established Member
Back 3 suits those 3 cos

Gabriel doesn't gave to worry about decision making so much cos he has cover so can just go n be physical

It allows holding to get on the ball n step out

Kos will be able to play for another 5 years in e moddle of 2 younger players like that

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He's been signing one for a while - but they've been waiting for an appropriate moment to sign it. He was never NOT going to sign one. If he's going to sign let's hope he can do it on the back of an FA Cup win.

It's ok for him to sign now.I can't care anymore about same **** every season.Can't be bother anymore.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Mate, I'm not talking about tiredness :lol: you think it was down to fatigue, I think he has no composure in front of goal. Today and on many other occasions. He always hesitates and looks for a pass first, even if he's clearly in the best position for a shot.

I've come to accept he's not a natural goalscorer tbh. Wenger's clearly tried to get more goals out of him, and it's worked to an extent. I thought he had a poor game today fwiw, I do just think his legs were gone at the end though.

Gooner_Delhi

CcbeoLUYSiXLiOEL6WNpc2r4AaMagI5LZ7Aw51VdcKU.jpg

:) :) :)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ox,Nacho,Kos and Gabby were our best players today. Really pleased for all of them especially Ox and Gabby who have had some harsh criticism.
Özil did some very good work. He was tireless defensively abd has some lovely moments but for a supposedly world class player,he bottled horribly in the box. Same for Welbeck who was tireless nut clueless in the final third. We could have done to City what Madrid did to Bayern with some composure. Xhaka and Ramsey got better. I applaud Ramsey's engine,but with a better touch and more pace he abd we would be better. Xhaka did some very good defensive stuff late on taking the ball out of the air and passing it on with one touch and defending doggedly without going to ground. There were fewer passengers today.
I like this formation. I applaud Wenger for trying and the application of the players. I think we can improve with practice and the same work ethic. I'm surprised and very proud. Arsenal forever. COYG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom