• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
whatever that Welbeck substitution was was absolute arsery....

ruined our threat at RB and completely removed our ability to play the ball through midfield

blaze_of_glory

Well that depends on how you measure it. You say fans, and that's fair, but then you accept that the clubs are primarily a business. I feel there is more.

Also, their fanbase will slowly grow if they become successful, while ours will stagnate or shrink as the club stays flat and we all get frustrated.

The way things are going are not good for us. We still are bigger though... for now.
No, if it's down to fan base then it is more than a business imo, that's kind of what I was getting at.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
So much averageness in this team. And our star midfielder doesn't seem to show up in most of the big games. And our manager is behind the times, good combination all in all.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Because I'm not suicidal, and Wenger's Arsenal aren't worth it.

I'm as calm as a lake in deep midwinter now. Icy cool.

I'm certainly starting to consider you're on to something here. I'm constantly waiting but there's no payoff with all this anguish:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom