• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
Europa League is not that bad.

tbf I'd rather play in the EL than playing Champions league again to get destroyed by bayern/barça one more time.
Champions League football isn't at our level atm.

I'd rather play the EL, build some confidence in Europe, do something good than getting shamed by Europe's big three.
Totally true, but the potential signings might not look at it the same way.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wanyama bossed it before it went to two nil. He kept winning the ball and setting up chances as shown in those highlights.

David_Smith

I think problems do lie with the tactics. We need to stop going direct and using width. We should go back to our roots and play a narrow possession game. Yes much of AM hated it but it was beautiful.

AVENTUS

They're probably going to finish with more points than any Arsenal team apart from the invincibles side and in what's probably the most competitive league season since Wenger has been at the club. I'd agree that their squad isn't that spectacular but they're incredibly well coached.

Losing to Genk and being KO of Europe at home is not well coached imo.

They've put a nice run together but have sweet fk all to show for it they'll finish 2nd and that will be that.

Next season they won't finish top 4

mm76

Yer Da
Redknapp chatting about "the amount of times Eriksen won the ball back versus Özil".

Eriksen tackles: 0%
Eriksen interceptions: 0

These guys just say **** without a ****ing scooby. Thick ****ing dickhead.

(This whole rant depends on my ability to stat find correctly).

i'd expect nothing else from a guy whose dad is one of the very biggest c***s in football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom