• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Balance of power has not shifted, but there surely cannot be a single person on this forum who thinks that if sp*rs rtain their manager and key players and we retain Wenger then its most likely coming....

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This game is all about cheating tbh
It's been like this for a while. We're absolutely f*** at faking fouls against us. Giroud goes down all the time but it looks amateurish. We need some acting lessons for sure.

Gabriel hardly touched Kane but the dive was superb . . not over done. The way he put out his right leg to tangle with Gabriel mid dive was brilliant.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

That's because our club is poorly run.
Instead of giving 100k contracts to Ox, Ramsey, Wilshere, & Giroud, give this money to your best players.

We have so many players that are payed for absolutely nothing, that's ridiculous.
Look at Debuchy for instance? He's on 80k/week (I don't remember exactly the number but it's close to this).
Perez? 70k for nothing.

We literally piss money down the drain. The wage structure is suffocating this club.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I didn't really think Sp**s were very good. Thought we were winning it for sure until they scored that jammy goal, and then we fell apart. Kane dove as well, don't care if he dragged his leg for contact, pure cheating imo. Just wish we had the balls to cheat in the same way.
The Kane penalty wasn't that different to Pires v Portsmouth back in 2003/2004. Gabriel gave the ref a decision to make. I'd be livid if we didn't get a decision like that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He should have got angry a few years ago and let the players that are under performing have some hairdryer treatment.
that's one of his big problem he take the blame and defend them they should take a blame too they are not performing at all.

progman07

Established Member
I didn't really think Sp**s were very good. Thought we were winning it for sure until they scored that jammy goal, and then we fell apart. Kane dove as well, don't care if he dragged his leg for contact, pure cheating imo. Just wish we had the balls to cheat in the same way.
It looked like there was contact, but even if it's partly a dive, what is Gabriel's leg doing there anyways, I can't understand.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ox was in the right position to save that Ali goal. He should have been facing the ball. He's not a natural defender.

Wenger's trying to find a slot for him but he's not consistent enough. One game good, one bad. . then injured. Ramsey, Walcott, just the same.
That why we should get rid of them all well apart of Ox Walcott and Ramsey should be sold i give up supporting them every day and they letting us down .

karl

Even if we didn't let in the goals, our forward players were not exactly a force to be reckoned with. Painful as it is, fair result really and we need to be shown again and again until someone does something about it.

GoonerBoy19

Losing to Genk and being KO of Europe at home is not well coached imo.

They've put a nice run together but have sweet fk all to show for it they'll finish 2nd and that will be that.

Next season they won't finish top 4

Who cares where they will finish? Do you think we will finish in top 4 with this squad and Arsène?

Ewarwoowar

**** off with the cheating malarky, aside from this season we would have fared much much better with a fair and level playing field through out recent years, that's for sure, hate cheating, no matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom