• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have been pretty elite athlete in a few different sports myself have never had cheating in my heart, brings me sorrow to see the devolution of such a wonderful sport.
It's just human nature when there's money and glory at stake. Those two greedy commodities have historically been responsible for some pretty terrible atrocities, not to mention slavery.

It's actually progress if developed countries have come down to a bit of play acting. :lol:

Ashybashy86

I don't think that CL football is that important anymore.
Man Utd has brought great players without CL football. (even if they're not performing) Chelsea have bought Kanté.

Cash is all that matters for 99% of our targets.
That's because they can pay not only high transfer fee, but also crazy wages. We won't even break the wage structure for the likes of Özil and Sanchez.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
C-rh9XHXkAE-Xy0.jpg:large

What a disaster of a season.. 1 win against the top teams, poor away against the top half, only thing that we've been able to do is beat the bad teams, even there we've slipped up a few times..

Just not acceptable and major changes needs to happen this summer..

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
P***es me off too that sport is used to influence and inspire(brainwash) such things as political correctness with slogans like "respect", when it is mired in ****,, hypocrisy .
'Honour always sinks where commerce prevails'

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Kante is on a wage that is easily affordable for us and his transfer fee was 20M.

What's important is someone who is top, top quality but as well has come through our system and knows the values of the club. Why do we need Kante when we have a combative, all-action, box-to-box, hard-tackling, goat-bearded version in Coque-... bah, f*ck this sh*t.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If we had Aldeweireld and they had Kosc, the latter would be there. Structural issues make our individuals look worse, that is an issue as well.
Of course I agree.

It sounds deluded to anyone but an Arsenal fan but we know that we have many players who should be in that combined eleven. Of course you can't really argue that after this shambles of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom