• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So pleased! Me & my one other Arsenal fan friend were celebrating last night, good job it's bank hold today!
Straight from the off they was all over Chelsea. Some of the best things aswell, were Hazard & Costa getting naff all from their usual diving & play acting, so Moses thought he'd try it & he came off worst! Haaaaaaaa!
Still on cloud nine!

blaze_of_glory

cp10r4zlle0z.png

:lol:

Xhaka Zulu

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ive-antonio-conte-defends-tired-a7760766.html

Conte:
“I don't know for sure but there is a lot of attention in this moment,” Conte said. “Sometimes I think it could be tiredness and I don't think - and I repeat - if my player dived he did it with the real intention to do this. We are at the end of the season and a lot of players are tired and then there is a lot of pressure.

Gotta love this guy:lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Yes is it really funny. I read it the other night. Below are some quotes from those 2-3 minutes :)

Riiiight. As if there weren't 5-6 of our players in our around the box after Luiz push on Özil.

What does Cech have to with it :D

:D :D
I stand by my post, we might have scored two and not need girouds assist.:cool:

CHOPS

That has got to be one of the best Cup Finals I've seen for some time,considering the situation of both teams.
We were just brilliant on the day typical Chelscum just thought they had to turn up and brush us aside.
From the off we were right at them and I don't think they expected it,to be fair I was expecting a landslide defeat but Ospina was inspired,Holding,Monreal and theBFG were absolutely brilliant giving them nothing.
Sanchez goal was schoolboy defending always play to the whistle as (he did!) and if it wasn't for Cahill and a post the score would be a lot greater than 1-0 at half time.
The second half they had to play better but I always fancied us to score another the Moses sending off was justified but we were far better than them with 11 anyway we dominated.
They scored with probably their best move of their match a bit of naive defending by Holding and a slight deflection was enough to take it past Ospina'sflapping hand.
Enter Giroud not the most popular player for some but WHAT A CROSS! and who's on the end of it?Ramsey another player who's taken his fair share of stick well he got another FA Cup winner you can't take that away from him.
Wenger pulled off yet another master stroke people writing him off should really take notice 9 wins from the last 10 games we missed Champions League football by a point and the odd goal a bad season?
Just remember up the Seven Sisters they're bragging about their best season since'61 finishing second and winning nothing 'Always in our shadow'!
Wenger's Cups

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Just thought I'd comment on how classy it was of Per to lift the cup with Kos just like Arteta did with him in 2015. So different from unused sub Vermaelen doing a solo lift straight off the bench.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ive-antonio-conte-defends-tired-a7760766.html

Conte:
“I don't know for sure but there is a lot of attention in this moment,” Conte said. “Sometimes I think it could be tiredness and I don't think - and I repeat - if my player dived he did it with the real intention to do this. We are at the end of the season and a lot of players are tired and then there is a lot of pressure.

Gotta love this guy:lol:
fair enough though - Moses was tired and wanted to have a lie down in the penalty area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom