• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaka Zulu

What's wrong with it?:lol: I love the bitterness shows it hurt

Don't get me wrong, it's not that it makes me angry or anything. It's just like wtf?:confused:

So many questions come up. Who in the chain of command decided this was the way to go? Don't they realise how this makes them look? What do they think they'll achieve with such petty behaviour? Did someone kidnap their pr team? Did nobody step in and say 'wait a minute guys, maybe, just maybe this isn't a good idea'? Are they thick in the head?

Yeah, that last question is a stupid one.:lol:

Last edited:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't get me wrong, it's not that it makes me angry or anything. It's just like wtf?:confused:

So many questions come up. Who in the chain of command decided this was the way to go? Don't they realise how this makes them look? What do they think they'll achieve with such petty behaviour? Did someone kidnap their pr team? Did nobody step in and say 'wait a minute guys, maybe, just maybe this isn't a good idea'? Are they thick in the head?

their "PR Team" is that *

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Why is anyone surprised? This is a team that had a racist captain for years with fans who push a black man out of a train. This is actually them growing up.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I know where you're coming from mate I think I am just used to CFC as club now. Youre probaly not used to thet distinct lack of class where you are from:lol:

Last edited:

karl

Why is anyone surprised? This is a team that had a racist captain for years with fans who push a black man out of a train. This is actually them growing up.
Don't forget the left back who shot an apprentice at the training ground and carried on without sanction. They're up there with The Spuds for me and that made Saturday even more enjoyable.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They let Conte say that Moses was maybe a little bit tired so thats why he went down.

Ewarwoowar

Elite stuff!!:lol:

The Sun

FOOLIGANS
Shocking moment Arsenal and Chelsea fans trade blows at Wembley train station after FA Cup clash
Police were today investigating the fight between the two sets of fans

By Lauren Fruen
31st May 2017, 8:38 am

Updated: 31st May 2017, 9:36 am

THIS is the shocking moment Arsenal and Chelsea yobs trade blows at Wembley train station after their FA Cup clash at the weekend.

Police were today investigating the scrap between the two sets of fans – both wearing their team’s colours – at a train station after the FA Cup final.

Click link to view video
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3686914/arsenal-chelsea-fans-fight-video-wembley-fa-cup-final/

Police are investigating a fight between Arsenal and Chelsea fans after the FA Cup final

The fight took place at Wembley Park station following Saturday’s match
The two groups of rival supporters were seen squaring up to each other at 9.26pm after the clash which saw Arsenal pick up the trophy.

An Arsenal fan with a red scarf kicks a middle-aged Chelsea fan who responds by throwing a punch.

The pair then come together again and grapple before a second Chelsea fan joins in – and the Arsenal supporter is bent-double as he hugs a metal pole for support.

An eyewitness said ‘it wasn’t a very aggressive fight’

A man was treated by the ambulance service at the scene
The Chelsea fan hits him several times on the back of the head before the scuffle is broken up at Wembley Park station in north west London.

A neutral fan who recorded the clip – and asked to remain anonymous – said: ‘’This happened at Wembley Park after the FA Cup.

‘’A Chelsea fan started on the Arsenal fans. There was a small scuffle and it was broken up quickly.

‘’It was a bit scary for me. But it wasn’t a very aggressive fight. I think they had too much to drink.

‘’I didn’t know who they were. I was just at the station at the same time and started recording it.”

British Transport Police said a man was treated at the scene by paramedics.

A spokesman said: ”We received a report of an altercation at Wembley Park station at around 9.30pm on Saturday.

”A man was assaulted and was treated by the ambulance service at the scene.

”We are investigating, if anyone has any information about what happened please call 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016.’’

Xhaka Zulu

I know where you're coming from mate I think I am just used to CFC as club now. Youre pronably not used to thst distinct lack of where you are from:lol:

Yeah we've all seen some weird **** from Chelsea over the years, shouldn't be so surprised I guess.

When I first started watching that I genuinely thought it was dubbed:lol:

Ewarwoowar

Did anybody hear Pat Nevin's(Chelsea fan) anecdote after the game-

Pat Nevin, who was among the crowds leaving Wembley on Saturday, told the story in his column for Chelseafc.com.

‘As we trudged down Wembley Way after the final whistle, Gooners to the right, Blues on the left with only a line of bollards separating us, one Arsenal fan ran over to our side and started screaming some offensive anti-Chelsea abuse to one of the two guys walking in front of me,’ the Chelsea legend recounted.

He continued: ‘It was so out of sync with the feeling around the place that we all just looked at him with disdain while the other Arsenal fans were shaking their heads with embarrassment too. Still he wouldn’t stop and eventually the guy in front of me who was getting the full force of the verbal volley stopped, turned round and slowly unzipped his jacket to reveal that he was wearing a nice bright red Arsenal top.

‘The abuser tried and pretty much failed to melt back into the crowd as everyone, blue and red, laughed at his stupidity!’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/chels...an-at-the-fa-cup-final-6674295/#ixzz4ifD9sFO7

--------------------------------------------------------

Either He is embellishing or bs-ing, if it's as prolonged as He implies, why didn't somebody whip a phone out and record it,, and you've just won the Fa cup, the weather is beautiful, why is the AFC fan not proudly displaying his colours, why would it be zipped away on such a warm and momentous occasion. Imagine if you had filmed that and put it on Youtube you would make a fortune from a monetised account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom