• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
What do you think guys is the dullest thread on the Internet - this thread or the Alexis Sanchez thread on Bluemoon?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
How reliable is Charles Watts? Thse are some primary source level delicate details.

GoonerHart

Liverpool have no chance only reason we do is because of Wenger, I see no reason why Mbappe goes to Liverpool, Klopp doesn't have any kind of factor in this that Wenger does in regards to Mbappe IMO

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Very high probability that Mbappe will one of the best ever players where Henry disappointed despite his potential.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
What would be the cut off point? Can't be having another Suarez-Higuain situation but neither should we be forcing an 18 year old to make a quick decesion.

28th.

Because the 29th is the QnA. Makes me vomit just thinking about the stench of all those peasants.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Thank God I have a busy weekend and wont be able to keep up with this roller coaster.

Starting tonight I'm seeing Blondie at The Eden Project, Debbie Harry is 71 :eek: (yes I probably would) then we have a weekend Carnival/festival in Penzance. Lots of beer tents music and mayhem!

Hopefully when I come too on Mon, Mbappe will have made a decision!

GoonerHart

What do you think guys is the dullest thread on the Internet - this thread or the Alexis Sanchez thread on Bluemoon?

I went on blue moon Sanchez thread it's a **** show they're treating us as if we're stoke, but with little reason and are so confident! I can see some similarities to Mbappe thread but they've gone OTT on the ****y scale

Wilshere's Right

Very high probability that Mbappe will one of the best ever players where Henry disappointed despite his potential.

What is this nonsense? World Cup winner, Euros winner, multiple winner of PL, La Liga, UCL, FA Cup, Copa del Rey and others. Twice runner for the Balon D'Or and FIFA Best Player (should have won at least one), several time player of the season winner, our top goalscorer ever and voted the best player of the premier league era.

We should have won more during that era but he hardly disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom