• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I still think

Sanchez - Mbappe - lacazette

Lemar - Özil - Xhaka - Ox

Could work. I think Özil could play the Santi role with Xhaka doing most of the defensive work but Özil helping out, we've seen Ox be an effective defending wingback, but can't say much about Lemars ability to defend tbh

I don't see Alexis staying!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't see Alexis staying and if we played Lacazette RW I think he'd only be slightly better than Walcott. Would be awful business to buy Lacazette at 50m and sling him RW when we could buy Mahrez for 30m and have him there for example.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I don't see Alexis staying and if we played Lacazette RW I think he'd only be slightly better than Walcott. Would be awful business to buy Lacazette at 50m and sling him RW when we could buy Mahrez for 30m and have him there for example.

Funny you should say that as there are reports Mahrez is joining us. I think Mbappe if we get him will be Alexis replacement ,Laca CF. If we don't get Mbappe, Lemar to replace Alexis position.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Part of giving Mbappe what he wants would be to play him in his preferred position. We won't buy him to play as an AM. He would be bought to be the number 9. That is why unless we play 2 up front and go to a diamond or 3-5-2 while selling Alexis, there is no way we will buy Mbappe and Lacazette. Lacazette is the backup in my opinion and the deal will be triggered as soon as we get an answer from Mbappe.
Mbappe could potentially play a more direct version of Sanchez's left forward role and interchange with Lacazette.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Them? Alexis & Sanchez is the same player! :lol:

If Alexis goes we need Mbappe or Lemar as left wing. Laca has to play CF if we get him.
You're being a bit slow today, dude. See below the initial post that we were both responding about

"I think Wenger will sell sanchez,Giroud, perez and bring in mpappe, Laca, lemar"

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mbappe could potentially play a more direct version of Sanchez's left forward role and interchange with Lacazette.

If you were Mbappe, would you really move to the Europa League to play second fiddle to Lacazette??? If that's what we are offering then he is definitely staying at Monaco.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you were Mbappe, would you really move to the Europa League to play second fiddle to Lacazette??? If that's what we are offering then he is definitely staying at Monaco.

facepalm.jpg

WhatAFC

Cazorla was always underrated defensively, his tackle and interception is decent. Don't see Özil being able to replicate that.
Özil had one of the best ball recovery numbers of any player in front of a conventional midfield.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

He doesn't have to be his second fiddle.
They could both thrive in such a scenario IMO.

That's not that far from what he's doing at Monaco with his Falcao partnership. Both bring the best of each other.

Mbappé isn't ready yet IMO to lead a forward line by himself. He's never done it yet. He's not physically mature yet and he lacks experience.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The Madrid/Mbappe reports are slowly on the decline, all publications seem sceptical about it now and are still posting rubbish, but its not 'positive' rubbish. Its quite negative about any deal to Madrid.

PSG turning attentions to Dembele.
Madrid press backtracking.
Arsenal...?

:eek:ops::D

EDIT: Just as I say that some positive Madrid

'Mbappe would like to arrive at Madrid as soon as possible and doesn't want it dragging all summer.' Apparently. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom