• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Feels like they know what they're doing, seems the plan is to compete every other year. Mmmbape alone will let them sign a lot of young players when he leaves after another 2-3 years there.

It'll be nice to see what Jardim builds from here.

Indeed. That bunch are going to pack a fairly hefty punch money wise, probably around the 300m euro mark...

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Hopefully Dean is just being Dean again.

Lemar in means that Sanchez is off. Only way to make up for that is to sign Mbappe which is a longshot in itself. Scared.

Further down in the replies he says hes heard positive news about Alexis as well.

One Love

Dean lost me last summer. Had us thinking we had a world class striker coming in the entire window. Ended up with Lucas ****ing Perez.

I do think this has legs though. It's been heavily linked in many other places.

If Wenger meets with Alexis with Laca and Tommy in the bag.... I think he stays.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Big call to turn down Sp**s. For his position on the pitch not convinced we are the better option.

Yato

I agree, some fans here are too sceptical. ( we all are, but keep it low with the negativity )

I mean, it's time to make some real signings now, why should we wait for the end of the transfer period, most of the teams have already bought important players.

Lemar is a realistic buy for us, Mbappe isn't, only huge imagination Arsenal fans can imagine us paying over 100 million for a kid who will some time later move to Real Madrid, not a chance.

Lemar + Lacazette, fantastic transfer period, new striker and a new winger, with Theo and Giroud out of the plan ( we can keep Giroud on the bench ) along with selling Perez, Gibbs, Elneny, Campbell and other players who are just wasting their time here, we can form a particulary new squad, full of excitement, with 3 new prospects : Kolasinac, Lemar, Lacazette.

I'm hoping we sign these 2, they can do amazing job in the front, we have been stuck with Walcott, Welbeck and Giroud for like 5 years ( Walcott even 10 ) and with others not having a chance to prove their worth ( Campbell who is miles better than Walcott, and Perez who proved he is able to play as our striker ), this can be our chance to finally make a step forward in terms of strengthening the squad in the right way.

Keeping my hopes up for these 2 !

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Every year he does the same thing. And strikes lucky once every 4 years. Got Higuain, Benzema wrong. He hopes and prays for most likely transfer and goes with it that's all

No, he does have someone on the inside. It's just wether or not that person gets it wrong/deal breaks down.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

If true this ties into Sp**s losing out on Lemar wonderfully.

I have a good feeling about this one!

He looks like he's from an 80s funk group.

MarcelVincent_Id.gif

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Camden is only good for team news, usually spot on with that. Transfers and contracts are complete guess work. Didn't he say Özil had signed a new deal last year?

Reactions: BBF

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

But if it doesn't, won't he lose whatever credibility he has left. Too big a risk to take without solid information imo

No. He's claimed some m4dness signing for the past four summer windows - none of which happened.

Nothing will lose his credibility because people will always believe what they want to hear.

He's a bullshit merchant who closely follows genuine news links and tries to web together a picture of our dealings and is trying to make a living off of it.

Goon_si

You guys worry too much who's an ITK or not. It's obvious by past tweets that Dean has some insider info, but to me it seems he jumps the gun to quickly. It can be that Arsenal's interest is genuine but it simply doesn't work out. It's usually how it goes, more misses than hits. So if someone reports about us going after a player, it could be true, but a deal can't be reached, so we move to the next target. Lucas Perez last season was probably far down our shortlist for a new striker, a last ditch option. Its not Dean who made us fail our striker search, he's only at fault for feeding us hope. Was he lying, was it genuine but it didnt work out, we will probably found out some time down the line. In the mean time I propose a few peeps on here go read a book on how football transfers work. Its much harder and more chaotic than it looks.

Just sit back, and read all transfer rumors with a butload of salt. I dont get excited anymore, been pissed too many times. :)

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom