• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If thats true then its on just a matter of time, his family do not want madrid and he doesnt want monaco. Us it is then!!

1CK1S

I don't think so...

It will be Lacazette and Lamar.

Mbappe wipes out our transfer funds and leaves no money for anybody else

Co-sign, I'd rather go after and buy multiple players instead of an 18 year old teen in his first yr with the 1st team.

AVENTUS

Not true. Mbappe wipes out our original budget.

Perez
Giroud
Gibbs
Debuchy
Szczesny
Joel
Ospina

Add to that by almost 70m.

Providing we shift them of course.

But so far nothing even of a pre-agrement for any of them players. Still a long way to go yet tho I suppose

inder

I don't understand the desperation/hope in this Mbappé thread.

If we could sign Lacazette and Lemar,
And theres a great chance we will re-sign Sanchez and Özil because of wages we've supposedly offered.

Go back to the 4231 - forget rotating Lemar in, he's too good.

Lacazette
Lemar - Özil - Sanchez

That looks so potent and dynamic. If we could get a fantastic DM as well to displace Ramsey, would frigging love our new line up.

Even if we didn't get a midfielder alongside Xhaka, hopefully Chamberlain will crack into it this season.

Forget Mbappé

AVENTUS

I've always kind of considered Mbappe as an Alexis replacement. I'd be astonished if Alexis stays and we sign Mbappe.

That's Premier League winning attack material

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Providing we shift them of course.

But so far nothing even of a pre-agrement for any of them players. Still a long way to go yet tho I suppose

Oh yeah definitely, i'm still under the impression we have our budget for main transfer targets then that side budget over for a player of epic proportions such as Mbappe if for example we bought all our targets and Mbappe was suddenly like 'I want to join you'

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I don't think so...

It will be Lacazette and Lamar.

Mbappe wipes out our transfer funds and leaves no money for anybody else

Unless Alexis is going. Add Giroud, Gibbs, Campbell, Debuchy, Jenks, maybe Wilshere, gives us plenty more to spend. I agree its more likely Lacaz & Lemar but could be Mbappe too depending on sales.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why are people still pretending to know our transfer funds?

We do it in the same way that we pretend we know our transfer targets. Lets face it, if we don't guess, assume, follow the media, then we have nothing to discuss. It was written somewhere that we have £150m budget, it has also been written that we are after Mbappe, Lemar, Lacaz and several others. None of us know if any of it is true!

We do it in the same way that we pretend we know our transfer targets. Lets face it, if we don't guess, assume, follow the media, then we have nothing to discuss. It was written somewhere that we have £150m budget, it has also been written that we are after Mbappe, Lemar, Lacaz and several others. None of us know if any of it is true!

Wenger had 3 targets in mind for the summer. He has the money to buy them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger had 3 targets in mind for the summer. He has the money to buy them.

I don't dispute that. You said "Why are people still pretending to know our transfer funds?" and I replied.

If you know he has the money for these 3 targets (and I'm not saying he doesn't) then surely you can tell all of us what our transfer funds are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom