• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't dispute that. You said "Why are people still pretending to know our transfer funds?" and I replied.

If you know he has the money for these 3 targets (and I'm not saying he doesn't) then surely you can tell all of us what our transfer funds are :)

Nope I don't know what transfer fund is but I know it is a lot. We spent almost 100 million last summer. Also it was confirmed by Ornstein that we have extra fund for one big signing that summer. We have more money now.

But most importantly. If Wenger wants 3 players. He will make sure they are funded correctly. If he sign Mbappé there will still be found for one another player.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nope I don't know what transfer fund is but I know it is a lot. We spent almost 100 million last summer. Also it was confirmed by Ornstein that we have extra fund for one big signing that summer. We have more money now.

But most importantly. If Wenger wants 3 players. He will make sure they are funded correctly. If he sign Mbappé there will still be found for one another player.

I agree with that but need to point out that you are also pretending to know our transfer funds.

I agree with that but need to point out that you are also pretending to know our transfer funds.

Nope. If Mbappé will cost to much Wenger wont go for it.

My point being if Wenger would spend 100-130m on Mbappé I'm sure there is more fund for another player because I believe Wenger will deliver us 3 players. If he doesn't go for it we may have less fund than we think. Nobody have a clue. But I think we will sign 2 more players added to our Seo.

Last edited:

G0D

Almighty
I don't understand the desperation/hope in this Mbappé thread.

If we could sign Lacazette and Lemar,
And theres a great chance we will re-sign Sanchez and Özil because of wages we've supposedly offered.

Go back to the 4231 - forget rotating Lemar in, he's too good.

Lacazette
Lemar - Özil - Sanchez

That looks so potent and dynamic. If we could get a fantastic DM as well to displace Ramsey, would frigging love our new line up.

Even if we didn't get a midfielder alongside Xhaka, hopefully Chamberlain will crack into it this season.

Forget Mbappé
By all means that does look great, but...

Mbappé
Lemar - Özil - Sanchez

Does that not look even more dynamic? Wenger apparently wants 2 out of the 3 of Lacazette, Lemar and Mbappé so that implies that the budget is there to get 2 of them, irrelevant of which 2 it is.

Mbappé and Sanchez together would literally be dreamland.

KingVerse

Mbappe isn't so much about the player but the idea and the statement that we're still capable of fighting the big boys in the transfer market. If we pull that off, it's also going to give us our top-team status back and unite the fans under one Wenger (and that's something that's really important for us going forward) In our past windows we have heard stories of war chests and what not, it's time to put them to use. Go overboard in spending one time, Wenger knows he needs something extra this window after having lost his precious 4th place for the first time in history.
Let's go crazy, these moneys aint ours and we've done heard there was extra money available Wenger could use if he found that once in a lifetime player...well I present to you, M'bappe!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't think so...

It will be Lacazette and Lamar.

Mbappe wipes out our transfer funds and leaves no money for anybody else
Funds don't work like that. It's long been alluded to that's there's a special budget for the top top quality that Wenger's always talking about.

Regardless you wouldn't have a fixed kitty every summer, you would budget over a longer span of time.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is on. Lacazette deal is ready to be done, but this is defintiely on lads.

Double deal for 130m for Lemar and Mbappe incoming.
giphy.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Gif time?

---------Xhaka----Ramsey----------
------Özil-----------------Lemar----
-------------Mbappe--Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom