• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Arsenal |15.7.17 |11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
HT. 3-0. A slow start but a variety of combinations in the last 15 minutes was good to see. Good players should be able to play almost anywhere and today, quite a few are.

Yato

I get the weird feeling that Giroud doesn't like Lacazette. He had a chance to pass to him at the end and chose to shoot.
Agree, he could have passed the ball a lot of times to him, yet he totally ignored him, wow I feel things won't be so pleasant in our attacking options.

say yes

forum master baiter
I get the weird feeling that Giroud doesn't like Lacazette. He had a chance to pass to him at the end and chose to shoot.

Option A: Pass to Lacazette

Option B: Take a heavy touch and fall over when trying to shoot.

Such a surprise he plumped for B.

el57

Of course, Arsenal are at another level in a technical sense, but approaching it as WSW have is better than pressing the CBs in this situation who have a man extra, making it easier to access Ramsey and Xhaka.

It's too easy to push our play into the wider areas. Sure, against a team like WSW it's not too big of a deal because we're that much better than them but what happens when we come up against a better quality team in this way.
I think it's because two of our CBs are not actually CBs so they have an awkward understanding of the position. Still done a disciplined defensive job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom