• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Arsenal |15.7.17 |11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Agree, he could have passed the ball a lot of times to him, yet he totally ignored him, wow I feel things won't be so pleasant in our attacking options.
Alexandre will introduce him to a nice model and he'll be happy with him.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Giroud. As long as Giroud is at the club, Wenger will always accommodate him. If you spend 60 million on a centre forward, wouldn't it make sense to play him there and get the team used to his movement? Hopefully Giroud comes off before him.

Remember Wenger saying Suarez would play off Giroud :lol::lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The Ox has been our biggest attacking threat this half. WSW are struggling to deal with Ox's pace and power down the flank.

Our 3 CBs Nacho, Elneny and Kos have been solid defensively and have looked more than comfortable in possession.

Typical performance from Giroud who has spent most of the half getting caught offside or looking to go down easily and b*tch at the the ref. Yet Giroud scores the opening goal for us created by a great individual run from Nacho. Nacho also played a superb ball to Ramsey who did very well to lob the keeper for the second.

logic DC

I swear yall are easily impressed, ox and iwobi are not exactly at a level needed to win a title. we need Lemar asap

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hope we are not thinking about using AMN as cover for Bellerin in case Ox is sold. I know he's playing on the left but he's extremely raw. Not the most intelligent of players either.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone just see the away kit? Lovely.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I always say how capable Ramsey is with either peg. Such an asset having a central midfielder who can play off both feet.

Hope he can stay fit. He's one of our best players IMO. Can affect a game at any moment.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hope we are not thinking about using AMN as cover for Bellerin in case Ox is sold. I know he's playing on the left but he's extremely raw. Not the most intelligent of players either.

This is his first game back. He has played right back for us before. Pretty sure he would be fine as cover. He also doesn't lack intelligence as he can read the game and hold in midfield. Knee her reactions during pre season are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom