• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Arsenal |15.7.17 |11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We have plenty of games including the Charity Shield. Lots of time to train and watch dvd's of team mates too. I kind of trust Özil tbh. If he wants to fully conquer his doubters, this quiet efficiency and taking charge as he did today is a good start. Roll on next week. The squad depth, apart from CM is good when you look at the players yet to return.
I consider next week's matches quite consequential, in terms of morale. I would not want humiliations gainst neither Bayern nor Chelsea. Would have like to have seen a starting 11 for those matches play today.

As it is, I've no idea how we'll line up or perform.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I consider next week's matches quite consequential, in terms of moral. I would not want humiliations gainst neither Bayern nor Chelsea. Would have like to have seen a starting 11 for those matches play today.

As it is, I've no idea how we'll line up or perform.
I don't want us to be humiliated either. I feel the first two matches were about fitness and touch. It's going to be about execution of tactics from here going forward. Most players have done well individually and the coaches have to put it all together now. We don't know what we will get but now is the time to try variety within our system. I want us to do well but I also want a couple more signings especially in MF. This is a time of revelation-we'll find out if we're as good/bad as we think.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Ospina 7/10
Martinez 5/10
Kos 8/10
Elneny 8/10
Monreal 7,5/10
Ramsey 7/10
Xhaka 7/10
Ox 6/10
Iwobi 8/10
Maitland-Niles 7,5/10
Lacazette 7,5/10
Giroud 7/10
Welbeck 5/10
Walcott 4/10
Özil 8,5/10
Mertesacker 8/10
Bielik 8/10
Coquelin 7,5/10
Kolasinac 7/10
Willock 8,5/10
Nketiah 8/10
Nelson 7/10
This is such rubbish. Walcott with a lower rating than Welbeck. Literally no one saw Welbeck today. He didn't even fall over like a young calf.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is such rubbish. Walcott with a lower rating than Welbeck. Literally no one saw Welbeck today. He didn't even fall over like a young calf.
And AMN wiht a higher rating than Ox. AMN was literally cack.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
None of these friendlies mean anything result wise. I've never seen a team benefit from winning pre season games or suffer from losing them, it's all a bit of fitness and a lot of money.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
None of these friendlies mean anything result wise. I've never seen a team benefit from winning pre season games or suffer from losing them, it's all a bit of fitness and a lot of money.
Yeah exactly. Didn't a Moyes United team beat Real Madrid in a preseason game few years ago? Or was that Louis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom