• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

My cynical side says he's signing a contract with them to try and force our hand. Wenger's gonna hire dognappers in retaliation.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
My cynical side says he's signing a contract with them to try and force our hand. Wenger's gonna hire dognappers in retaliation.

Well he can't actually sign a contract with them until January unless Arsenal decides to sell him and accept an offer. His agent can work out a rough structural agreement, but PSG can't legally speak to Alexis without Arsenal's permission. They're already treading some dangerous waters over Mbappe.

blaze_of_glory

Well he can't actually sign a contract with them until January unless Arsenal decides to sell him and accept an offer. His agent can work out a rough structural agreement, but PSG can't legally speak to Alexis without Arsenal's permission. They're already treading some dangerous waters over Mbappe.
PSG transfer ban incoming :drool:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good to see it moving so quick.

PSG & the hierarchy are not going to be tapping up one of Wengers players. I would say this is a sale.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He can't sign a contract with them, not while he's under contract with us. HIs contract with PSG would be invalid and Arsenal could sue him for a breach.

em9999

My rainbows
Need you worry not I think we have given Sanchez permission to discuss a contract and prob agreed a fee too

It's for the best if he leaves and we replace him.. He's not the sort of player to show loyalty

em9999

My rainbows
I wish him the best of luck at PSG.. I actually have no hard feelings toward him..

Not like van persie etc

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see no one has spoken about Draxler.

The only way we agree on 40 million is if Draxler is added to that deal. Use the 40, to add to Lemar and Mahrez funds, get a CM and we're good to go for the season.

Alexis thinks he can do better, let him go then. He will never shine as bright as he did for Arsenal again.

Arsenio Venger

I see no one has spoken about Draxler.

The only way we agree on 40 million is if Draxler is added to that deal. Use the 40, to add to Lemar and Mahrez funds, get a CM and we're good to go for the season.

Alexis thinks he can do better, let him go then. He will never shine as bright as he did for Arsenal again.

We don't really need Draxler if we sign Lemar or Mahrez

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We don't really need Draxler if we sign Lemar or Mahrez

But werent we looking to sign Lemar or Mahrez with Alexis staying? Well, that is the impression Wenger seems to be giving.

Its exactly that sort of numbers we should be trying to maintain, replacing Alexis with just Lemar or Mahrez will be a step backwards in my opinion. Lets maintain the numbers and look to come out stronger from this.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He'll leave because of Wengers ****house of a league season, where he admitted to compromising our finishing position with his pathetic game of 'will? I wont I?'.

You don't piss around with players of his level. You lose, and Wenger lost.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's going to do better by playing CL football and playing for a side with a more realistic chance of winning it. Also, there's every chance he'll do at least as well for PSG, or any other top outfit, as he did for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom