• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is the move Neymar should be doing. Not sure if PSG is the right platform for him to seek Ballon but we will have to wait and see.

Playing in Suarez shadow for so long can't do anyone good.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
The fact that the manager himself has come out and said it should mean a significant drop in his price

I don't think that will be the case now. He still have 5 years on his contract I think, Southampton can play hard ball for a while. Didn't Schneiderlein does something similar for them, but then ended up back in their team for a while?

Liverpool have signed Andy Robertson from Hill for 8 million rising to 10 million.

Decent back up front for Milner and has he had two functioning lower limbs he is instantly more useful than Moreno.

It's what is between Moreno's ears that is the problem, he's one of the most brain dead full-backs I've seen in recent seasons.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don't think that will be the case now. He still have 5 years on his contract I think, Southampton can play hard ball for a while. Didn't Schneiderlein does something similar for them, but then ended up back in their team for a while?
Yeah I mean it depends on how much Van Dijk actually pushes for a move. What I meant was, if Southampton do decide to cash in now so as not to have a repeat of the Schneiderlin saga, they probably wouldn't get the same numbers as before.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Yeah I mean it depends on how much Van Dijk actually pushes for a move. What I meant was, if Southampton do decide to cash in now so as not to have a repeat of the Schneiderlin saga, they probably wouldn't get the same numbers as before.

yeah if he really does dig in, then they may have a bit of a decision to make!

Problem is, everyone knows Liverpool want him and he wanted to go there. But they surely are in an awkward position cos they said they ended their interest after being accused of tapping up. So do they now have to wait and hope he foramlly puts in a transfer request, or wait till another team makes an offer. I really don't know.

Maybe Man City will go in for him now. I still think they will get a huge fee though, cos they do have some time on their side due to that contract.

But if he doesn't leave, maybe he'll just have to swallow his pride for a bit and apologise!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
What happened to all the cheesey reveal videos?

You can't just deplete us of our cringe without warning. I wasn't ready to go cold turkey.

carlito'sway

Established Member
It is the move Neymar should be doing. Not sure if PSG is the right platform for him to seek Ballon but we will have to wait and see.

Playing in Suarez shadow for so long can't do anyone good.

With Neymar, PSG will be a formidable team. They already have a ton of talent and a very good manager. He can bring them to the next level.
Draxler, Cavani, ADM, Neymar, Lucas, that is a lot of firepower.

Bergkamp120

Apparently he wants to play in the middle. Can't see Cavani being too happy about playing out side again. Or maybe he would play behind Cavani?

Draxlar---Cavani---Di Maria
------------Neymar

With Verratti behind them and Thiago Silva/Marquinhos in defense.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Apparently he wants to play in the middle. Can't see Cavani being too happy about playing out side again.
Maybe he could be off in the striker musical chairs.

Sure one of the Italian clubs would kill for him with his performances over there.

Inter, Milan or even Juve if Dybala is chosen by Barce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom