• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Chelsea |FA Community Shield| 06/08/2017 | 14:00 BST (13:00 UTC) | BT Sport

Who will win?

• Arsenal after 90 minutes

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • Arsenal will win on penalties

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Chelsea will win on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea after 90 minutes

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Kolasinac is a ******* tank.

I had my doubts at first but if he keeps this up, I'm sure he'll be a great signing. His physique is built for tussling with the Lukakus and Stokes of the PL.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Beating Chelsea at Wembley after the all the complaining about them beating us in China. ****, we had even less players this time.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Side note, but we have got as many Community Shields now as Liverpool (15). We will overtake them. And Wenger on his own has as many Shields as Tottenham Hotspur in ther entire history (7). Last one won even at their current home ground... loving this.
Hope we win this the next year and overtake the scousers. These are the trophies that count

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Haha, I quite like that the players really have no care for this as a trophy
Exactly the mentality that is required to achieve great things. It is a nothing trophy. The trophies that matter are given in May.

I'd love a league cup and league double this season. A European final would be nice as well.

#reallyoptimistic

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Laca played well but the BT sports pundits are in love with him. I'm very confused.

Maybe the new generation of pundits don't have that irrational hatred of Arsenal that the Shearer generation do. :lol:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Even in a friendly they manage to show what a classless bunch of c*nts they are.
Booked for diving trying to win a penalty, Moses celebrating the fact he's a cheating c*nt, red card for a shocking tackle and then letting an odd looking, pin-headed, big-nosed, goalkeeper take a penalty.
Justice is done as the lanky streak of piss takes it exactly like a goal kick.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Side note, but we have got as many Community Shields now as Liverpool (15). We will overtake them. And Wenger on his own has as many Shields as Tottenham Hotspur in ther entire history (7). Last one won even at their current home ground... loving this.
Don't we have 16? One was shared with United

Ox has to be first choice btw, he's earned a new deal as a wing back.

Outstanding.

He is really growing as player. Finally seems like he is ready to kill the boy to let the man be born.

Left or right. Just give him the ball and he can be real terror for opposition defense.

Ewarwoowar

Xhaka 100% pass accuracy today. 98/98
No ******* way
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom