• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,237

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With Kola ploughing through Leicester like a tank we should have a better chance. He'll be great for those rainy nights away at Stoke too, a real EPL player.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I swear you are the internet version of my high school mate. This is exactly how he described Kola when he signed.
Need balance in a team. Ball players with perfect control on a flat pitch under the warm sun may not be the sort you need to grind out a result when the cloggers are sliding in on a soggy night at Watford.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah and probably thousands of other Arsenal fans..
You;re quoting me out of context. @Makingtrax has a long history of being called out as this particular mate of mine, by me.. Pretty much since he started posting on the forum. This is well documented in the previous Wenger threads. I appreciate the view on Kola is a universally accepted one by Gooners world wide. Thanks for adding your 2 cents though, peanut gallery.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Negative vibes so far from you on this thread. Get a grip man, we've got @rich 1990 for all that sh*t. Expected better tbh.
I've been calm and positive through the **** storm of the last weeks. I've seen even you say negative things about our manager. So don't come at me with the negative vibes card, Mike Dean a.k.a satan on our first game is a totally warranted reason for that.

razörist

You;re quoting me out of context. @Makingtrax has a long history of being called out as this particular mate of mine, by me.. Pretty much since he started posting on the forum. This is well documented in the previous Wenger threads. I appreciate the view on Kola is a universally accepted one by Gooners world wide. Thanks for adding your 2 cents though, peanut gallery.
Sad. You're another one of those people that can't take a hit.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I swear you are the internet version of my high school mate. This is exactly how he described Kola when he signed.
Even the 1970 Brazil WC winnng side that scored 19 goals on their way to thrashing Italy in the final would probably lose 1-0 away to Stoke in the pouring rain. Shawcross breaking Pele's leg in the first half.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I've been calm and positive through the **** storm of the last weeks. I've seen even you say negative things about our manager. So don't come at me with the negative vibes card, Mike Dean a.k.a satan on our first game is a totally warranted reason for that.
Just seen this.
https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/a-stats...senals-record-with-mike-dean-refereeing-17669
According to research from stats expert Andy Field, the Gunners have won more than twice as many games without Dean in charge (60%) than with him (26%).

Guessing from that we've drawn only 14% of games with him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would be lovely to start with a win for once.

Who I am I kidding though, with our record on the opening day and Mike Dean as ref, they are clearly getting something from the game.

Arsenal 2-2 Leicester

Lacazette
Holding
Mahrez (pen)
Vardy (pen)

Xhaka sent off.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Results against Leicester since Wenger took over:

Wins 14
Draws 7
Loss 1

Even the loss was 0-0 at full time and pens decided it. FA Cup 2000.

Anyone going for anything other than a win is defying the laws of probability @rich 1990

But Mike Dean and first game of the season . . . . a draw it is.

razörist

Just seen this.
https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/a-stats...senals-record-with-mike-dean-refereeing-17669
According to research from stats expert Andy Field, the Gunners have won more than twice as many games without Dean in charge (60%) than with him (26%).

Guessing from that we've drawn only 14% of games with him.
Hahahaha, you are really the statistics master on here.

smart1.gif

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
When you feel the need to call me peanut gallery, yes.
'Peanut gallery' is a fairly common term for someone making comments they needn't be making. A 'hit', surely, would be something that riles me up or at least a bit of banter. How would I get riled up with what you commented? Was literally a nothing comment out of context. I wasn't offended by your comment and I wasn;t swiping back, I was simply stating to you why your comment is out of context.
Think you need a break, lad. You're not very good at this.

razörist

Anyway, as I was saying, Mike Dean is Satan. Staying positive when lots of people are ranting about transfers and calling for a public hanging of poor Arsène is one thing.

But Satan as the ref on opening day.. I'm struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom