• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,516

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolaa

cech
holding mert monreal
ox xhaka elneny kolasinac
iwobi Özil
lacazette

sanchez no match fitness, should be on bench.
welbeck,walcott and giroud as impact bench players
possible ramsey on bench depending on fitness.

think this will be a difficult game, can see a draw. alot of pace in Leicester team with Gray, Mahrez and iheanacho

A half fit Sanchez can still run faster and more than Özil.

Romel

I kinda have a felling that french toast will start same players like against Chelsea. Kolasinac on bench OXY ON LWB

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's going to be the team that started vs Chelsea with Kolasinac replacing Mertesacker.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

******* injuries already and the season hasn't even started.

We seriously need to have a look at how other teams are preparing their players as Ramsey always has these injuries and Sanchez got injured as soon as he was back in training with us (Wenger ruled out Sanchez for Stoke next week too).

As I said previously, Wenger is taking a big risk on relying on Ramsey for a full season. We need to buy a midfielder.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chambers will probably get a start now and give us a loss before leaving. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No other club starts the season down to the bare bones more often. Mertesacker was unlucky but these muscle injuries already are ridiculous, gives credibility to people like Raymond Verheijen who say Wenger overworks the players in pre-season.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

We can never have a good feel good factor going into the season.

Cursed.

Same old ****, Obviously I want us to win things but I'm still looking for the day we get a new
manager and silent Stan ****s off.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No other club starts the season down to the bare bones more often. Mertesacker was unlucky but these muscle injuries already are ridiculous, gives credibility to people like Raymond Verheijen who say Wenger overworks the players in pre-season.
Drivel.

Sanchez/Mustafi haven't been with us preseason. Özil's ankle was kicked in the Everton game. Mert got a knock v Chelsea, Coq v Benfica. Kos is suspended. Wilshere had a broken bone playing for Bournemouth. And Santi has been injured for two years. Ramsey is made of ****ing paper.

Don't care what everybody else says, I looked up to you as a top poster. But beginning to see the truth.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Drivel.

Sanchez/Mustafi haven't been with us preseason. Özil's ankle was kicked in the Everton game. Mert got a knock v Chelsea, as did Coq who was kicked by Fabregas. Kos is suspended. Wilshere had a broken bone playing for Bournemouth. And Santi has been injured for two years. Ramsey is made of ****ing paper.

Don't care what everybody else says, I looked up to you as a top poster. But beginning to see the truth.
Özil seemed fine in the tour. Played well over 75 minutes in some games.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sanchez/Mustafi haven't been with us preseason. Özil's ankle was kicked in the Everton game. Mert got a knock v Chelsea, as did Coq who was kicked by Fabregas. Kos is suspended.
But it happens nearly every pre-season. West Ham in 2015 was the only time I can remember in recent times where the first-choice team was ready to play in the first match of the season. It's not all on Wenger, some if it is down to luck but if it happens multiple times over the course of a few years it stands to reason that there's something amiss in how they prepare for the season.
Wilshere had a broken bone playing for Bournemouth. And Santi has been injured for two years. Ramsey is made of ****ing paper.
Which is why a midfielder should have been signed, you agree with that.

Judge me in May.

One Love

Good job by our stupid ass manager buying cover for our injury prone piece of **** bunch of little girls. Ramsey is gonna turn a day to day injury into a month and a half.

Another opening day loss on the horizon. Nothing new. Dropping points to trash teams early in the season is what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom