• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 188,669

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendtneer

Now we need to calm down and get Mustafi on at half time..Coz they will keep crossing and keep giving us prob.

logic DC

cech is absolutely terrible, second goal was down to that stupid pass from El Neny don't blame Xhaka at all. Lacazette should drop that little bit deeper to find space.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Cech doing his best Ospina impression in this half. Should've cut out both the crosses for their goals had he not stayed rooted to his goal line.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Holding is having a bad match but it's absolutely criminal from Wenger to have a kid as the only recognizable CB in the back 3. It's one thing playing Kos or even Mustafi in that role but for Holding to be given so much responsibility is grossly unfair on him.

halfvolley

Excellent ending to that half. We'll do them in the 2nd, we are definitely looking like the better team (****ty defence aside)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Came out of that half with similar thoughts i had before it started. Bellerin can't play as a wing back and Elneny is absolute poverty (Denilson levels).

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Abhorrent performance, though we might actually get away with thanks to Leicester being horrible.

billyf

If I start writing what I don't like about this first half I'll need about ten days to finish. Wtf is this?

Aevi

Hale End FC
I hope people aren't blaming Holding. He's got two fullbacks next to him, and they aren't leaders that will help him out.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi for Bellerin and Ramsey for Elneny are the changes that need to be made.

AVENTUS

Some of yo need to calm the fk down and not slate the team at every opportunity.

When do Leicester ever beat us ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom