• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 189,047

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Seriously, I thought Welbeck played well. Lots of nice combination play + created a good chance for Bellerin
There were many moments where he had the ball and he looked completely lost as well. Under pressure he couldn't pass or dribble at all, and for a while in the game he was barely even involved.

His goal was vital though, and we won, so I guess we can't be too critical. I'd look to start other players however.

arsmile

Established Member
we should play ox and bellerin that way round even in a back 5

Ox has a cross on him and bellerin is all about running and short passes- it plays to their strengths...

although...I suppose ideally we would play one of the two LWBs on the field at LWB

AVENTUS

78888-feels-gif-b3RD.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What a ****ing game !!!

I don't even entertain the idea of being negative here - not seen such fluent football and promise from an Arsenal side within the last 5 years.

Kolasinac MOTM what a ****ing monster.
Unplayable, devastating, going full out to become my favorite player.
Lacazette had a cracker of a match as well.

Full side offensive-wise a determined, outstanding, performance.

Defensive-wise.... I keep my judgement of that when we have our starting players back in the side.

Cannot deny, Leicester would have caused any side in the league problems today. Have been at their very best.

Nah you guys are ****. Support your ****ing team longer than 25 minutes. Have a little faith. He's here, he's staying, deal with it. We have some personel problems, we'll be better soon.

I would not be complaining about Wenger if I didn't support Arsenal. None of us would.

Every year it's "personnel problems". Who's in charge of putting the pieces together again?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
that's on giroud and ramsey

credit to both of them for turning this game round..
Tbh when Wenger used all his subs, and it was Giroud, Ramsey and Walcott coming on, it felt we were back at square one.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We won, and I'm so happy that we did. But that was a terrible performance from team that looked unbalanced, disorganised, and scatty on the ball.

We've let in 3 goals at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom