• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,536

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Giroud held off half the Leicester team to score a goal. Should shut up those that say he isn't strong enough. Both Laca and Giroud will be vital this season. Lacas manoevring to get his shot off just before the second goal was beautiful

arsmile

Established Member
honest stuff from Arsène about giroud after the match:

'I opened the door for him to leave but he wanted to stay because he loves the club'

right...if us fans give him half a second of **** this season they deserve a right royal punch in the face

he is awesome ... he's a true fan .... and he won us this match like he'll win us a whole bunch this season

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We made Andy Carrol look like Zlatan and Troy Deeney like the second coming of Emile Heskey. Today our defense handed Vardy a cape and turned him into Superman.

Can't wait to see Linekers face when they show that "significant" Özil handball 5 times on MotD. Again a pre-assist for our German Prince.
MOTD! Is there one tonight? What time?

Godwin1

Very well-known
Can't believe those stats:

One more goal
4 times the attempts on goal
3 times more on target
3 times more touches in the opposition box
Twice as many corners
Ran 2km more
More than double the procession.

If 4 of our CBs weren't missing we would have thrashed them.
Our CM was as much an issue, went to sleep for a period in the game. But yeah would have been more convincing if our CB's were about.

He does, he's just boring.

Many players who could bring better balance without being as boring as him. We all know Ramsey makes things happen but we can afford for him to leave the slow, un-agile Xhaka isolated?

Ramsey makes things happens with runs or creative link up.

We do nothing when Elneny just stand there next to Xhaka. When Elneny is forced to move up the field to create something not only is he **** at that but he also leaves Xhaka isolated.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This.

Imagine if we ALL logged on at the end of the game to post our hindsight wisdom.

the ****ing state of @Trilly :lol:
I posted during the game you wasteman/clown. What now? Lying on the internet, new low.

I just didn't give myself a coronary and start frothing at the mouth like you tend to do after every misplaced pass.

Dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom