• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Liverpool vs Arsenal

Liverpool-Vs-Arsenal.jpeg

Predicted Lineup

Thankfully there is hope for our defense as Koscielny's suspension has now ended, and Per should finally have recovered after two weeks out. Alexis should at the very least have a cameo as well, so we can finally field a respectable side that looks something like this...

Cech
Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
Chambo-Ramsey-Xhaka-Kolasinac
Özil-Alexis
Lacazette
That's the lineup I would play anyways. Mertesacker, Bellerin, and Welbeck/Giroud (if Alexis isn't quite ready for a start yet) could all make the team as well.

Fixture History
Our games against Liverpool haven't gone in our favor as of late. Most recently, we've suffered 1-3 and 3-4 losses, and 3-3 and 0-0 draws. We'll have to hope therefore that our new signings of Kolasinac and Lacazette, as well as our switch to the 3-4-3 formation, can overturn our fortunes.
:(

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Maybe 2-2, both sides can score, both sides can concede but neither side will want to lose.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Hopefully the Hoffenheim game will cause Liverpool to lack focus and have an off-game...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not been too impressed with them so far + fancy Lacazette to cause them problems.

We lose atleast away at Liverpool & Stoke fixtures out the way.

grunger

Just wondering if Jack will make the bench, he due to have another run out Monday night with the under 21s. Would like to see Giroud start, in tandem with Laca, as their defence has problems with high balls.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
With no Lallana and Coutinho in the team,we maybe can get something.Liverpool's pace at Anfield is pretty good,we'll need to stop their waves and to hope it's gonna be good day for us.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Tomorrow morning

Henry is standing and greating the players as they come in for practise,

Says that Monsiouer Wenger has been promoted to head of Fotball (or whatever)

I am to be caretaker manager
Here is my new coaching staff
Robert Pires
Patrick Vieira
Martin Keown
Jens Lehmann

-Lets just get a feel for each other today and play some 3 a side okey boys?

-I want to have a quick chat with each and everyone during the day

Tuesday comes around
parking lot is slightly less crowded
Theo
Joel
Carl
Kieran
Mohamed
Mathiue
are missing

The boys line up
mr Henry speaks-
I had to make some tough choices last night

We are abit slim now but everything will be in place this week Patrick and Robert got on airplanes late last night and will be back tomorrow/day after tomorrow lets have a good practise today

Tuesday
People are laughing and hugging, Bacary is back
Henry- today Martin will lead the practise, we have some issues we have to sort out defensivly and it starts today

Wednesday
Patrick greets the players as they come in- Okey boys lets great your new teammates Lorenzo and Kalidou. -Titi is away today so you guys are mine.
After practise a guy is sitting on a flashy car in the parking
-Hey guys I heard you needed a midfielder, Titi called me and told me to come. It is Alex Song!

Thursday
Henry is back and starts with a meeting
Okey boys i want you to be on your toes from now on, we got alot to play for from now on, we are The Arsenal, every season is a title challenge and I believe we got a squad that can handle that, anyone who doesn't think so are free to leave, now Mesut, Alexis, Alex I want you to be part of this comeback but I cannot let you be a distraction, I have contracts ready in my office, come with me after the practise and sign and show your true colours

Okey now lets welcome these new guys I have been working with a while in Belgium, I want us to focus on the league and the Euro League, you guys not yet established in the starting XI and some of the guys from our own ranks will be getting plenty of time in the cups and perhaps even the early stages of the Europa League. but I feel we have many young guys who'd benefit from going out on loan so I felt the need to give the U21-u18 team some fresh blood
welcome these belgian youth capped players. Belgium is a an up and comer in world football with a senior team that is making some waves.
Dante Rigo CM
Jorn Vancamp FW
Jens Teunckens GK
Wout Faes DF
Adriano Bertaccini FW
Elias Cobbaut DF
Bryan Heyenen MF
Andy Kawaya MF/FW
Dion Cools DF
Kino Delorge DF
Matthias Verreth MF/FW

Lets have a focused training today, Liverpool will be a big game for us that sets the tone for this season, lets make the best of the situation now.

Friday
Henry comes in wearing a suit
First I want to thank Alexis, Özil and Alex all signed now this morning and I want to thank them for their belief in us and this team
Robert is back, he has been all the way over the pond to Argentina, a country that seems to be overlooked in recent years, lets get these guys before they go thru Italy/Spain
Santiago Ascacibar MF
Juan Foythe DF
Lautaro Martinez FW
Franco Petroli GK

Today we need to go over overall tactics
Some of you guys will be on the bench but do not let that discourage you, this is a team effort and the season is long
The lineup will be

Cech
Mustafi, Kos, Koulibaly
Ox Xhaka, Ramsey Kola
Özil
Alexis Laca

Bench
Ospina
Giroud
Bellerin
Monreal
Song
Jack
Insigne

No major tactical overhaul but Alexis I want you further up really hounding the defenders, you will get plenty of balls to work with from Özil anyway

Ramsey conserve your energy and we'll let the wingbacks push more instead, make runs but make valued runs.

Henry- remember boys I don't demand a win, but won't tolerate a loss and a lousy performance. we got guys in now that more than willingly want your spot

Saturday easy training and teambuilding, and a movie night with highlights from the Invincibles

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
it is hard finding streams these days so I am probably not watching every game, hurts to much anyway

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tomorrow morning

Robert Pires
Patrick Vieira
Martin Keown
Jens Lehmann

Tuesday comes around
Theo
Joel
Carl
Kieran
Mohamed
Mathiue
are missing

The boys line up
mr Henry speaks-

We are abit slim now but everything will be in place this week Patrick and Robert got on airplanes late last night and will be back tomorrow/day after tomorrow lets have a good practise today

Tuesday
Henry- today Martin will lead the practise, we have some issues we have to sort out defensivly and it starts today

Wednesday
Patrick greets the players as they come in- Okey boys lets great your new teammates Lorenzo and Kalidou. -Titi is away today so you guys are mine.
-Hey guys I heard you needed a midfielder, Titi called me and told me to come. It is Alex Song!

Thursday
Okey boys i want you to be on your toes from now on, we got alot to play for from now on, we are The Arsenal, every season is a title challenge and I believe we got a squad that can handle that, anyone who doesn't think so are free to leave, now Mesut, Alexis, Alex I want you to be part of this comeback but I cannot let you be a distraction, I have contracts ready in my office, come with me after the practise and sign and show your true colours

Okey now lets welcome these new guys I have been working with a while in Belgium, I want us to focus on the league and the Euro League, you guys not yet established in the starting XI and some of the guys from our own ranks will be getting plenty of time in the cups and perhaps even the early stages of the Europa League. but I feel we have many young guys who'd benefit from going out on loan so I felt the need to give the U21-u18 team some fresh blood
welcome these belgian youth capped players. Belgium is a an up and comer in world football with a senior team that is making some waves.
Dante Rigo CM
Jorn Vancamp FW
Jens Teunckens GK
Wout Faes DF
Adriano Bertaccini FW
Elias Cobbaut DF
Bryan Heyenen MF
Andy Kawaya MF/FW
Dion Cools DF
Kino Delorge DF
Matthias Verreth MF/FW

Lets have a focused training today, Liverpool will be a big game for us that sets the tone for this season, lets make the best of the situation now.

Friday
First I want to thank Alexis, Özil and Alex all signed now this morning and I want to thank them for their belief in us and this team
Robert is back, he has been all the way over the pond to Argentina, a country that seems to be overlooked in recent years, lets get these guys before they go thru Italy/Spain
Santiago Ascacibar MF
Juan Foythe DF
Lautaro Martinez FW
Franco Petroli GK

Some of you guys will be on the bench but do not let that discourage you, this is a team effort and the season is long
The lineup will be

Cech
Mustafi, Kos, Koulibaly
Ox Xhaka, Ramsey Kola
Özil
Alexis Laca

Bench
Ospina
Giroud
Bellerin
Monreal
Song
Jack
Insigne

No major tactical overhaul but Alexis I want you further up really hounding the defenders, you will get plenty of balls to work with from Özil anyway

Ramsey conserve your energy and we'll let the wingbacks push more instead, make runs but make valued runs.

Henry- remember boys I don't demand a win, but won't tolerate a loss and a lousy performance. we got guys in now that more than willingly want your spot

Saturday easy training and teambuilding, and a movie night with highlights from the Invincibles

go-away.gif

Wilshere1010

Tomorrow morning

Robert Pires
Patrick Vieira
Martin Keown
Jens Lehmann

Tuesday comes around
Theo
Joel
Carl
Kieran
Mohamed
Mathiue
are missing

The boys line up
mr Henry speaks-

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Dante Rigo CM
Jorn Vancamp FW
Jens Teunckens GK
Wout Faes DF
Adriano Bertaccini FW
Elias Cobbaut DF
Bryan Heyenen MF
Andy Kawaya MF/FW
Dion Cools DF
Kino Delorge DF
Matthias Verreth MF/FW

Friday
Santiago Ascacibar MF
Juan Foythe DF
Lautaro Martinez FW
Franco Petroli GK

The lineup will be

Cech
Mustafi, Kos, Koulibaly
Ox Xhaka, Ramsey Kola
Özil
Alexis Laca

Bench
Ospina
Giroud
Bellerin
Monreal
Song
Jack
Insigne

Loool wtf

Nicenho

Tomorrow morning

Robert Pires
Patrick Vieira
Martin Keown
Jens Lehmann

Tuesday comes around
Theo
Joel
Carl
Kieran
Mohamed
Mathiue
are missing

The boys line up
mr Henry speaks-

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Dante Rigo CM
Jorn Vancamp FW
Jens Teunckens GK
Wout Faes DF
Adriano Bertaccini FW
Elias Cobbaut DF
Bryan Heyenen MF
Andy Kawaya MF/FW
Dion Cools DF
Kino Delorge DF
Matthias Verreth MF/FW

Friday
Santiago Ascacibar MF
Juan Foythe DF
Lautaro Martinez FW
Franco Petroli GK

The lineup will be

Cech
Mustafi, Kos, Koulibaly
Ox Xhaka, Ramsey Kola
Özil
Alexis Laca

Bench
Ospina
Giroud
Bellerin
Monreal
Song
Jack
Insigne

Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom