• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Just re-watched the highlights (yes, I'm a glutton for punishment) -- other than their respective goals, Cech had Mane and Salah's numbers all game. Stuffed them on even more occasions than I remembered. Class.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Cech was probably our best player, not a difficult thing to be yesterday. But I would prefer a higher save to shot-on-target percentage than 60% which is what he had yesterday and he was himself bailed out a couple of times.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Cech was probably our best player, not a difficult thing to be yesterday. But I would prefer a higher save to shot-on-target percentage than 60% which is what he had yesterday and he was himself bailed out a couple of times.
Given the quality chances they had, his save-to-SOT ratio was pretty damn good.

BobP

Memri Fan
D2hfkZx.jpg

Does anybody remember my post in the Xhaka thread complaining about our pathetic structure when we're in possession?

Here's further evidence.

Passing lanes are completely non-existent.

Honestly have no idea what it is Wenger does when analysing games.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
D2hfkZx.jpg

Does anybody remember my post in the Xhaka thread complaining about our pathetic structure when we're in possession?

Here's further evidence.

Passing lanes are completely non-existent.

Honestly have no idea what it is Wenger does when analysing games.

It's absolutely mindboggling. I've watched Inter and Napoli over the past couple of weeks, and the difference the manager clearly makes is insane.

Though most of these ****s are afraid to be on the ball in difficult situations has to be said.

BobP

Memri Fan
It's absolutely mindboggling. I've watched Inter and Napoli over the past couple of weeks, and the difference the manager clearly makes is insane.

Though most of these ****s are afraid to be on the ball in difficult situations has to be said.

Sarri is absolutely elite at that particular aspect.

Absolute pleasure watching Napoli, clear logic to how they organise.

They way football is played today, you can't half-arse tactical organisation the way Wenger does. It'll get you roasted, as we've seen too often.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Of course but you'd (he clearly does) expect somewhat similar performances from the same club a ~decade out.

Well, not really. It's not the badge that plays football it's the players. Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira and Sol Campbell was the spine of our team. Now it's Danny Welbeck, Granit Xhaka and Nacho Monreal. I'm confused as to what reason their predecessors' successes have anything to do with their own pedigree? Weird logic.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Well, not really. It's not the badge that plays football it's the players. Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira and Sol Campbell was the spine of our team. Now it's Danny Welbeck, Granit Xhaka and Nacho Monreal. I'm confused as to what reason their predecessors' successes have anything to do with their own pedigree? Weird logic.
Fans are put off by the fact that a historically great club isn't performing at (or even near) historical levels, and so is Neville. It's really not that hard to grasp.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been away for Bank Holiday, match on record. Just watched it.

Diabolical. Some of the players were really bad Ramsey in particular, Bellerin terrible, Holding like a fish out of water, Ox SMH. How can this can be the same team and manager that won the FACup a matter of weeks ago and out played Chelsea.

Wenger should have gone after the Cup Final on a reasonable high. He needs to leave now before things get very nasty. There's a lot of sick ****s in this world, he's better off out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom