• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
i wonder what kind of private issues caused the **** up that is last season, the **** up of the century that is the season before i.e. "gifted to leicester", the 6-0, the 5-1, the 10-2, our miserable record against the ****, the cup embarrassments going back to Birmingham, the 8-2.

hmm. something spanning 7-8 years. i wonder which private issue is a common theme here?

Oh yea, tea lady. i think she may have been here 20+ years.

(i promised myself i won't think or utter the words Arsène and wenger for the next 2 weeks).

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fans are put off by the fact that a historically great club isn't performing at (or even near) historical levels, and so is Neville. It's really not that hard to grasp.

This is a silly to and fro we're having.

All I'm saying is that it's the current 11 players who perform on the pitch, not the club, the infrastructure or its history. That means nothing in the context of current events. If what you're saying is that as a historically successful club with high expectations, its confusing why we're now comfortable accepting mediocrity at a board level, I agree.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
This is a silly to and fro we're having.

All I'm saying is that it's the current 11 players who perform on the pitch, not the club, the infrastructure or its history. That means nothing in the context of current events. If what you're saying is that as a historically successful club with high expectations, its confusing why we're now comfortable accepting mediocrity at a board level, I agree.
Yeah we're just arguing semantics at this point. I agree with your first sentence, of course.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

i wonder what kind of private issues caused the **** up that is last season, the **** up of the century that is the season before i.e. "gifted to leicester", the 6-0, the 5-1, the 10-2, our miserable record against the ****, the cup embarrassments going back to Birmingham, the 8-2.

hmm. something spanning 7-8 years. i wonder which private issue is a common theme here?

Oh yea, tea lady. i think she may have been here 20+ years.

(i promised myself i won't think or utter the words Arséne and wenger for the next 2 weeks).

Yeah agree waste of time bringing up private issues , every team has private issues .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nice, questioning someone's mental sanity, very classy.

FYI, I'm in great mental shape, thank you for your concern.

You seem a bit flustered though, think you should calm down.
If you're in great mental shape, which I severely doubt, then you must be one of those skinny kids who get their rocks off by dribbling on their keyboard while calling posters 'cvnts' that they know they'll never have to face.

Now **** off Bob or I'm putting you on ignore.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Stop playing defenders who can't defend against a stronger team.

Monreal and Bellerin can only attack. They can't defend at all.

Holding is new and can't defend well too.

They allowed free shooting, free crossing and free heading for opponents.

Gabriel would have done well in this game because he can tackle, block cross, head better. He just had a poor understanding of the English game sometimes.

First goal: Bellerin allowed free cross

Second goal: Monreal too slow to tackle to prevent Mane from scoring.

Third goal: Defensive lapse from Bellerin

Fourth goal: Bellerin allowed free cross.

Of cos, there are also free shooting/free heading allowed so it's not just one defender's fault.

Last edited:

BobP

Memri Fan
If you're in great mental shape, which I severely doubt, then you must be one of those skinny kids who get their rocks off by dribbling on their keyboard while calling posters 'cvnts' that they know they'll never have to face.

Now **** off Bob or I'm putting you on ignore.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please stop being aggressive.

Also, I beg you to ignore me.

anyway back to the subject.
Now having had more time to think about the team selections, the subs, the way the players 'performed' it seems to me we have a dressing room revolt 'a la Arsenal'. A mixture of new players not getting used, several wanting out, youngsters having their heads turned by agents/hacks. Have we just witnessed a combined effort to force action and have Wenger out?
The pundits failed, the fans ignored, time for the squad to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom