• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v FC Köln | 14/09/17 21:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mate he's taking aaaaaaages on the ball when there are good options to pick out, and then loses the ball by inviting too much pressure. Not to mention when he does pass the ball, it's been overhit way too many times for my taste. We'd have created so many better opportunities were he to be on his game tonight.
It's the sort of criticism that has people foaming at the mouth in the Özil thread. 'But he made an assist, what more can he do?', when he was rubbish before and after the assist. But carry on. I understand this is Alexis and he wants to leave Arsenal and so on etc.

Oh_Snap

It's the sort of criticism that has people foaming at the mouth in the Özil thread. 'But he made an assist, what more can he do?', when he was rubbish before and after the assist. But carry on. I understand this is Alexis and he wants to leave Arsenal and so on etc.
whataboutism

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
All this mind you with Özil on his way out the door as well. :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Clear we can really rely on Jack for a season, but boys it's good to see him back.

Soft spot for the lad.

Aevi

Hale End FC
You really are obsessed. What does Özil have anything to do with Alexis in this game? Just look at the argument I'm putting in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom