• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

He's basically fed off scraps up until now too, who's fault that is I don't know, but it can only better for him as he gets used to the team.
This is key.

There's still a question of whether this is because he's not getting in enough positions or adapting to the team or we're just not creating the chances.

Saying that, his movement off the ball looks sound to me- I'm more inclined to suspect that we aren't playing that great or he's still adapting. Maybe a bit of both.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
4 goals in 5 starts, I'm sure we'd have all been happy with that return at this stage when he signed.

He's basically fed off scraps up until now too, who's fault that is I don't know, but it can only better for him as he gets used to the team.

Laca's goals are even more impressive considering that the team is only now starting to take shape.

To start the season, Xhaka and Ramsey were the only settled part in the team. Our wingbacks were crazy and Bellerin even played on the left. Our defense looked awful until Kos and Mustafi came back. Our attack didn't have Alexis or Özil in it.

Laca's contribution has been huge, and he should take it up another level once Alexis and Özil are back to their best, and he gets more adjusted to the league and our team.

Keplaz

Golden boot race will be interesting this year. Kane has started well, Morata, Aguero, Gabriel Jesus, Lukaku and Lacazette.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It's looking like Kane if I was a betting man.

Kun will be seeing a bit of rotation methinks.

Utd will be getting goals from everywhere-similar to us but superior. Despite his impressive start Man U aren't really relying on Lukaku like that. Ibra to come back too.

Morata is a dark horse who knows with him, but he's undisputed #1 striker for Chelsea.

Laca isn't the "go to guy" just yet so we will have goals from other places (Giroud mainly, Welbeck if we're lucky)

DasBootist

My mate kept wanking over Morata during the Atletico game. So much so, that I started referring to him as my mate's boyfriend.

Sure, he's taller and puts away more shots than Lacazette, but I'm not as disheartened with the Frenchman signing as he seemed to be.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
One heartening thing about him is that when he shoots, he shoots with conviction and with power. For some reason, I always had a feeling that our players in recent years always shot with a bit of double-mindedness. It was like they knew beforehand that the keeper was gonna save that. I could clearly see the difference between Laca's shots and shots by other players.

say yes

forum master baiter
celebrate as an arsenal fan
giving @say yes the blowjob of his life

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom