• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
****ing snake.

You just dont join Sp**s or United.

At least I can stop defending him now I guess.

tenor.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I said a few weeks back, Özil to Utd Martial to us, obviously we would have to add cash. I think Martial would do well at Arsenal.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I said a few weeks back, Özil to Utd Martial to us, obviously we would have to add cash. I think Martial would do well at Arsenal.
They were never going to let us have Martial. He's 21 and has showed immense potential, even if last season was iffy.

For what it's worth, he has 5 goals & 6 assists in 450 minutes this season, so 'good decision' (though I doubt any swap was every considered).

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not even Messi would do well under Wenger.
Wenger can't stop players with balls. He couldn't reduce Alexis, so he'd have no chance making Messi look ****. Only chodes and eunuchs are vulnerable.

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

Many players have done better in terms of personal performance under Wenger than elsewhere. Alexis, Hleb, Cesc, RvP, the entire Invincibles squad, etc. All have had their best personal performance with Wengs.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

As a player, you'd be crazy to stay at Arsenal when Mourinho and United want you. I wish him all the best.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Many players have done better in terms of personal performance under Wenger than elsewhere. Alexis, Hleb, Cesc, RvP, the entire Invincibles squad, etc. All have had their best personal performance with Wengs.
Numbers wise, you mean? That depends on a lot of other factors. After 20 years in charge, I can conclude that he has little to do with it. RvP and Cesc were here at their peaks, as was Hleb. Hleb was given a lot more freedom here, but then we won zero by allowing certain players that. He's still doing it, and we're still failing where it matters.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Don't know how anyone can wish any player 'all the best' if they want to sign for Man Utd tbh. :lol:
Might be a catalyst to really get us fans to put pressure on Kroenke and the board. this would be worse than RVP leaving imo, especially when you factor in the fact it would be Mourinho stealing our best player on a free.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Özil goes to United then I'd reluctantly like them to win the Champions League, he truly deserves it imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom