• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Better looking Arsenal striking prospects at his age have come to nothing. It's difficult to get excited about them. Strikers that are destined for anything decent are usually banging them in at 18 anyway.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Better looking Arsenal striking prospects at his age have come to nothing. It's difficult to get excited about them. Strikers that are destined for anything decent are usually banging them in at 18 anyway.

Like who?

Haven't seen any of them have the impact in a senior game that he just had. He's been hot for club & country too. @MutableEarth is the man to advise us on his prospects/potential but that was some ****ing debut bro!

redanddread

You think he ain't ready!

eddienk.jpg

redanddread

Oh, how I wish these batch of youngsters rise to greatness. After Eddie's performance, more than ever. It was Wenger's dream all along, to make a self-sustainable model with amazing youth. We badly need a worldie from the academy.
or 2 or 3

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
On a hype scale from Maitland Niles to Nelson -
Where are we now?

Don't forget Mavididi too. If one of both will make it, i would be happy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Like who?

Haven't seen any of them have the impact in a senior game that he just had. He's been hot for club & country too. @MutableEarth is the man to advise us on his prospects/potential but that was some ****ing debut bro!
Lupoli, Bendtner and particularly Vela, to name just 3. Good to see him put the ball in the net, and his general play was decent. Couple late goals against a tired Norwich though... As I say, it's difficult to get excited. He needs to be doing well enough to earn a place on the bench for league games, and then coming on and scoring goals for the first team before I start believing.

Lupoli, Bendtner and particularly Vela, to name just 3. Good to see him put the ball in the net, and his general play was decent. Couple late goals against a tired Norwich though... As I say, it's difficult to get excited.

Vela had good career in Spain and Bendtner is god tier no matter what you say!

redanddread

Lupoli, Bendtner and particularly Vela, to name just 3. Good to see him put the ball in the net, and his general play was decent. Couple late goals against a tired Norwich though... As I say, it's difficult to get excited. He needs to be doing well enough to earn a place on the bench for league games, and then coming on and scoring goals for the first team before I start believing.
Lupoli never scored a senior goal - did he ever get a senior game? Bendter had a serious debut goal but he's not as talented as this kid from what I've seen and Vela was good but never had the cojones for the English game. This kid trumps them all for his cameo today but of course he's young & unproven at the highest level but you can't help but be excited from what you saw tonight. He showed more verve & skill than that fake footballer Theo had in the 85 mins that he was on the bench.

Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!! :D

say yes

forum master baiter
No idea whether he will be good/lucky enough to make it here, but that was pretty much the perfect performance. Every aspect of his game looked on-point.

Particularly impressed with him physically. Didn’t realise he was such a specimen.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah has a similar record to all 3 players at youth level.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lupoli never scored a senior goal - did he ever get a senior game? Bendter had a serious debut goal but he's not as talented as this kid from what I've seen and Vela was good but never had the cojones for the English game. This kid trumps them all for his cameo today but of course he's young & unproven at the highest level but you can't help but be excited from what you saw tonight. He showed more verve & skill than that fake footballer Theo had in the 85 mins that he was on the bench.

Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!! :D
I'm excited short term, but these striking 'sensations' ... Look, we've all seen the film! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]
Back
Top Bottom