• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Ham vs Arsenal | 13th of December @ 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

What result do you predict for this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
For all he's done for Arsenal, I'm sad to say that Giroud is not a starting striker for us anymore. His flicks, combinations and just his overall play was pretty poor. He's just a guy who we can bring in the last minute the wreck havoc in the box but otherwise we can't play fluid attacking game with him

Aevi

Hale End FC
Who wants to start the Brighton vs Burnley thread? We're playing away but I think Chris Wood could snag us another 1-0 win.

I voted a draw but didn't think it once again would be so toothless. No sense of urgency, no fast breakaways, no counter attack - just pass, pass, fuc*in pass......bores me to death. We are miles away from doing anything in the PL- Burnley look odds on to finish above us.

Giroud12

Why the fvck does EVERY single attack have to go through the middle? AMN was clear out wide all game. Wilshere good, Iwobi ****e, and Welbeck has no place in this team. Was there for the taking in the 2nd half. Once again absolutely shocking defending at the end there.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Seriously, seriously irked by this.

Our midfield was pretty good, but there's **** all movement in front of them and no one running into the channels out wide.

Iwobi was the biggest culprit on the face of it, if he's being coached to always move towards the ball instead of into space then i'm very worried indeed.

Preacher

Always Crying
This and similar games always reminds to me, that we're wasting time with Wenger at the helm. Painful to watch it and even think about it.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Would like to thank Wenger for starting Giroud against us, a team with a lot of strength and height. I guess he's a fan of fighting fire with fire.

Emmanueleboue2

We did have 1 decent chance all game and west ham were closer to winning the game than us, the players were happy with a point. We have no exciting up and coming players, our two best players are leaving. Our best players of the backline are close to retirement. Is wenger trying to get us relegated after he leaves?
We have so much dross that he does not use but does not want to sell either, the rebuilding will take years and years if it will ever get rebuilt.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I thought we f**king 10 points of 4th we just 1 point behind f**king calm down Rio.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I've given up on top 4 tbh, Sp**s will come back into form and we're not finishing above Chelsea. Europa League our only hope of CL football next season.

Poor because we have the quality. Tactics doesn't seem right.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This game was just like the Chelsea game. West Ham doing well with 10 men in the box.
Us without a feckin' clue has to how to break them down. We're dogshite going forward. Same nonsense. No width always trying to break the team down in the middle where everyone is positioned. You don;t have to be Einstein to see that the space is out wide yet we have two full backs who really can't beat their men wide (maybe AMN). ATctically it was a pile of steaming hot turd a dish that as been served up with relish consistently for years now.

Wenger's the master of the middle 3rd........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom