• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It'll be 1-1 at the Emirates after 90 minutes. We'll need to score the winner in ET and we'll concede on the break. You can write it down

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Anyone else worried about Lacazette?

Still in adapting period? I was hoping he would be somekind of carrier of our attack to share the burden with Sanchez or take over from him when Sanchez isn't playing.

At the moment I'm just seeing a guy who blend in with Welbeck and Iwobi.
He should be doing better by now but I would have liked to see him on the pitch with Sanchez to see if he could create something.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I was saying to my mate earlier at work, Mourinho needs a slap. He needs to be humbled, he has no filter. Calling Wenger a *, mocking Ranieri's English, then calling Conte out on match fixing.

It's entertaining for us but extremely disrespectful toward fellow managers. He licked Fergie's arse but still alluded to his influence over referees. Guy needs taking down a peg or two- been a while since he was flavour of the month.
I don't find him entertaining. I find him a disgusting, disgraceful gamester and a dishonest cheat. He is the most despicable reptile to have ever managed a football team.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

DTNgv1CWAAEfUTQ

Waving goodbye or nah?

Hopefully

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Our 3rd draw with Chelsea this season. Now lets sign some new players and stuff them in the 2nd leg!

Linson

Anyone else worried about Lacazette?

Still in adapting period? I was hoping he would be somekind of carrier of our attack to share the burden with Sanchez or take over from him when Sanchez isn't playing.

At the moment I'm just seeing a guy who blend in with Welbeck and Iwobi.
He's not the kind of guy who's going to pick up the ball and dribble past a couple of defenders before piling a rocket into the top corner though....
I think he's more a fox in the box and needs a mailman or two to deliver the ball to finish.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
So he's had one chance in 45 mins. He should have done better (not even sure if that would be classed a BIG chance but could be wrong) but other than that he's not had any service. Got yer glasses on lad?

Has poor movement.

We have wasted 50 million just like wasting 35 million on Xhaka/Mustafi.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger looks absolutely knackered. Like a bloke being hounded by a huge lynch mob.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger says there was great togetherness and was pleased with our spirit. He didn't see the AMN pen incident and felt the Welbz challenge review took too long. JW has an ankle sprain and isn't sure that he will be available on Sunday. He doesn't feel that we have an advantage. Confirms Coq has signed for Valencia and is non committal on any January signings. Ramsey may be back on Sunday. He didn't mind bring surrounded by journos either! Nothing to see here basically :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom