• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Used to think we could compete with all the English teams in a one off match. The gulf is too big now.
This is it for me.

Pretty much accepted Arsenal will never be outright title favourites but you lot go into every single big game as the underdogs now. It’s almost the top five and Arsenal these days, to be honest it is.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This is not Arsenal at all. I’m so sad about how bad our football is.. I genuinely don’t care about the cup. It’s our identity that I care about. Our football is completely dead

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I have to be honest, whilst I love Arsenal the football club, I really hate this team, not because they lack talent, but I hate the attitude and apathy and I just hate seeing the way the play, no intensity at all

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
our offensive option used to be an interesting player.
now is danny welbeck and Iwobi.

Ten years ago we had Eduardo and Bendtner as attacking options from the bench, and that was when we were actually poor :lol:

Can't believe the situation we find ourselves in now, I really can't.

Ashybashy86

All that's left is for us to get knocked out of the Europa League. Hopefully that will be Wenger and a lot of dross out. This team is getting left far behind.

ptrcopp

Ten years ago we had Eduardo and Bendtner as attacking options from the bench, and that was when we were actually poor :lol:

Can't believe the situation we find ourselves in now, I really can't.

I’d take them over what we currently have!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They have pushed us back completely and started toying with us.

Wenger hasnt done enough today and we look clueless on the ball now. We need a manager who will put even more preparation into our performances, if we truly going to threaten again.

This is a good team we have here, we need to capitalise on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom