• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Anyone who thought we would win must be feeling rough. No way were we going to beat City.

Don't even feel that bad. Emotions are there but realism saved me a little.
I always fancy us in a one-off game, and we've shown up and delivered in them recently. But this was horrendous. I mean obviously City have bought the best team since Pep's last shopping spree in Germany, but still disappointed.

ptrcopp

Yeah that was my point, we had a better bench when we had no money to spend. Right now I'd kill for bench options like Walcott, Eduardo and Bendtner.

I actually thought think we are weaker in that dept. than before Jan. We could have been bringing on Walcott now for Chambers with Giroud upfront.
Because if this, in some regards, I see us as weaker.
What a team we would have if we had kept them and signed Aub

blaze_of_glory

Bellerins problems are a lot to do with mustafi. His good form was playing next to mert, whilst mert had his own weakness’ you knew what you got with him. Same positions & the same reactions to situations. Mustafi is erratic and vacates his position which exposes bellerin
Could be. The entire defence has struggled since Merte has left them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Look, we are tremendously inconsistent and its quite upsetting to have to put up with this over and over.

But we are literally a new management structure away from some good times again.

In five years we will be laughing again. And dont worry.. the opposition wont get their wish with a Wenger renewal, he will be gone for sure.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
They deserve every bit of hate and criticism they are going to get after this, not even going to bother being rational about it.. That 2nd half performance was a complete joke, in a final no less.. Everything from attitude, body language, setup, quality was a joke, we looked like clowns out there at the back even before conceding the 2nd..

Our attacking play was beyond terrible too and that's supposed to be our identity.. I can stomach losing if we play our best, not afraid to attack and give 100% effort even if it hurts, but losing like this is pathetic, just makes me angry..

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
MaraDon insinuated that the only difference between the squads are those two players, ignoring all the other money invested

Suddenly we bring in a director of footy and we start spending. Coincidence? No.

Obvious gaps left obviously unfilled over a decade? Lack of funds? No.

Ashybashy86

Wenger recruited better with no money lol. Most of his recent signings have been shocking. It's not even that they are bad players, but we are also going after the wrong type of players.. Where are the wingers on this team? Where is the physical presence in the middle?
Not sure what Wenger was thinking spending £70m on Mustafi and Xhaka. Mustafi looks bad even playing for Germany and Xhaka is too slow and careless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom