• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Stoke City | April 1, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ospina - 6
Bellerin - 6
Mustafi - 6
Chambers - 6
Monreal - 6
Ramsey - 8
Özil - 6
Auba - 7
Wilshere - 5
Welbeck - 3

Special mention to Lacazette who gets 7

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I know players do it all the time and can probably take it but the way Özil spoke to Bellerin was really unnecessary .. don’t like to see things like that

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Laca been great. Aubameyang out wide looking good.
I've been saying these two can play that way for a while now and it's clear they can complement each other, with one being a hard worker and a dribbler, while the other a runner.
Hopefully, Wenger sees this and plays them together more often than not.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That is unfair

Orcs can't be faulted they were tortured by melkor for years, lived in slavery and as soon as the poked their heads out everybody hunted them

Stoke players chose to go to Stoke and behave like they do
You're wrong. Stoke players are orc princes and ever so slightly more evolved than the worker orcs on account of being well treated and paid :lol:

pacstud

Ospina is a bad goaltender AND he's an embarrassing piece of tissue paper. A fart in the six-yard box drops his ass for three minutes.

Chambers is functional as a CB. Can't play RB, but those who said CB may have been right.

Wilshere continues to be overrated. His greatest attribute is falling down.

Clear gambit from Wenger, put nothing into getting the team up for this. Saving it for CSKA?

Either way, three points for a ****e performance...meh.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well, that was bloody awful overall. Luckily we were playing a team that'll be in the Championship next season.

I thought Butland had a good game, he needs to go to a bigger club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom