• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: CSKA Moscow (1) v Arsenal (4) | April 12, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Missed first half, turned on in stoppage

Wilshere poor again? Saw him dribble into nowhere in the two minutes I had it on
Yeah, very poor and seemingly got injured as well end of the half.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Wilshere & Elneny,the less said about them the better
I understand that Elneny doesn't have the ability to play for Arsenal but Jack ???wtf is going on with him?:eek:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd say we have a simple task; just don't lose this 2nd half 2-0. But that could be easier said than done, especially if they get another, we'll crumble for sure. Just keep calm and don't be d*cks.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

I don't understand why we're being so standoffish. Commit men forward and finish the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom