• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: CSKA Moscow (1) v Arsenal (4) | April 12, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Well as the usual chodes were waiting to claim this defeat/exit was due to Xhaka not playing, they may as well shove this one up their pipes:

Xhaka's absence allows ElNeny to flourish.

Long may it continue.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Be fair man I'm not his fan but you should admit he been good In last few weeks.

Like I said Yousif, look closer and you see the agendas being the main thing in this place.

Forget about rational debate, its about making my point and sticking to it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Could have put that to bed if Iwobi had been a bit more confident.

Needs to work on that panic in front of goal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This achievement shouldn't be overlooked, we very rarely get this far in any European competition, we have honestly very little European pedigree. It's time to change that.

This cup takes on further signficance, because it brings back the Champions League in my opinion

Other than that, its rubbish, nothing but a filler trophy to get more numbers than your rivals.

Arsenal are a top ten club in world football, revenue speaking, not a second tier semi-finalist.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
What a relief, hope jack doesn't start another game this season he's been shocking.

El Neny motm, two beautiful assists! The first one was xavi esp like. Worked his ass off. Continued to run until the final minutes.

Nailed on starter.... Xhaka and jack need to fight it out for the starting eleven. Although I'd much rather see iwobi or amn then jack in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom