• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

• Sides meeting for the first time in UEFA competition
  • Arsenal top scorers in this season's #UEL with 29 goals
  • Atlético have won 22 of their last 26 #UEL games
  • Atlético won the #UEL in 2010 and 2012

Team News
Elneny & Mkhitaryan out
Kolasinac & Wilshere doubts
Cech & Özil could return

Big Wengs' last European tie at home, hopefully the team make it memorable for the right reasons

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

First half performance makes me nervous, Aubameyang arguably being the spark that got us going makes me even more nervous.

Mustafi terrifies me.

But Özil's in form, and a confident striker can lift a team. Xhaka also played quite well and Ramsey's producing for fun. Please let's win this.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Every single player has to transcend the level they've been playing at this season. Not sure they can, but the only way we'll be able to get a decent result.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Easy W. Pathetico will do a Pathetico special and **** themselves in the thunderous Emirates on Thursday and we'll go to their ****hole of a stadium with a relatively comfortable lead. Not worried about this at all, we'll show up for this one.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Easy W. Pathetico will do a Pathetico special and **** themselves in the thunderous Emirates on Thursday and we'll go to their ****hole of a stadium with a relatively comfortable lead. Not worried about this at all, we'll show up for this one.
I hope your optimism is stronger than Mustafis overall game.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

As long as we lock Iwobi in the bogs and swap my dead grandmother for Mustafi, it’s in the bag...

HBL

Established Member
Özil and Ramsey to do it for Wenger and get us the win.

Really hope Mkhi is back though.

Gegen Pressing

On paper they beat us, but on their current form we have a slight chance.
Rumors of Griezmann rested against Betis .
Seems like end of an Era for Atletico with Griezmann leaving...

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
play wilshere instead of mki if mki is not ready.

Very hard game, we need to be on our toes the entire game.
Losing ElNeny is devastating because he was the source of our balance the past few games.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think he could end up playing 3 at the back if Wilshere and Mkhitaryan aren't fit enough.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I don't know what to expect. On paper they are a pressing counter-attacking team who know how to defend, and that's a pretty terrible combination for us if you ask me.

Atletico could field their youth team and there still would be 90% chance of #CharityFC to show up. And that my friends is our problem so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom