• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think we should play our strongest eleven, we have to pick up some form and momentum again, if possible.
Auba and Mkhi should play a part anyway, but giving a rest to more than two players wouldn't ve wise.

I wouldn’t mind us playing a strong team. Not because of momentum or anything like that, it’d just be wonderful watching us beat Yanited at OT. I hate them, so, so much.

Auba to score a hat trick and milly rock.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Nelson starts you watch. Young Neymar is starting his journey in front of us son.

Tbh Nelson & Nketiah are the only young players I feel will make it here, I'm not often wrong, except when I'm not right, like my last 2 avi's :)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
All this resting rubbish, professionals need 3 days to recover, we don't play again until Thur. Whatever the result it goes down in history, I dont want this to be another embarrassing result trotted out my Arsenal hating media knobs for years to come. Play Nelson & Nketiah at some point, also Holding or Chambers (not both)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Maitland-Niles?

I'm still not convinced by him. He's been given more chances than the others which means I've seen him more at a higher level, I realise that could happen with Nelson too but I like his touch & awareness, I think he has a higher ceiling. Nketiah I am 100% convinced by and cant wait for him to move up to the first team, great natural talent.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I forgot about him, how's he doing on loan?
Poorly (I was joking by suggesting him). He barely plays, and when he has gotten minutes, he hasn't been particularly impressive. He doesn't even appear on the bench anymore, and I don't think he's injured. @Toby Andrl can tell you more if you're interested.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
All this resting rubbish, professionals need 3 days to recover, we don't play again until Thur. Whatever the result it goes down in history, I dont want this to be another embarrassing result trotted out my Arsenal hating media knobs for years to come. Play Nelson & Nketiah at some point, also Holding or Chambers (not both)
Why do people think our 1st team won't get battered?

Case in example our two losses vs Man City for 3 nil.
People need to realize our first 11 isn't exactly world class...we could and probably easily get turned over by Man U.

There isn't much difference...just some unknowns that are itching to make a name.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again

It won't be good for the confidence our our starting 11 that will play vs Atheltico to get walloped by ManU too.

Set some priorities. Özil never shows up 2 matches in a row vs big teams...rest the focker. Can't afford for Lacazette or Ramsey to get injured either.

Does it really matter who our centerbacks are...they are all capable of fck ups.

This is a nothing game. Teams usually play to the level of competition....ManU wont be as motivated if we play Niles, Nketiah, and Nelson from the start. They are not on the scouting report.

Arsenal1508

---------------------------Cech---------------------------
Bellerin---Chambers--Holding---Kolasniac
--------------------Maitland Niles-------------------
---------------Xhaka---------Iwobi-------------------
Nelson--------------PEA------------------Nketiah

That's an exciting young strike force on either ends. Two 18 year old potential phenoms.
Mkhi off the bench for some match practice.
Wenger didn't make any tactical subs vs Athetlico in the 1st leg because he didn't trust the bench. Need to have either Mhki or Welbeck on the bench.

GDeep™

League is very weak
---------------------------Cech---------------------------
Bellerin---Chambers--Holding---Kolasniac
--------------------Maitland Niles-------------------
---------------Xhaka---------Iwobi-------------------
Nelson--------------PEA------------------Nketiah

That's an exciting young strike force on either ends. Two 18 year old potential phenoms.
Mkhi off the bench for some match practice.
Wenger didn't make any tactical subs vs Athetlico in the 1st leg because he didn't trust the bench. Need to have either Mhki or Welbeck on the bench.
Not seen anything from Nelson to suggest he’s a potential phenom.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm still not convinced by him. He's been given more chances than the others which means I've seen him more at a higher level, I realise that could happen with Nelson too but I like his touch & awareness, I think he has a higher ceiling. Nketiah I am 100% convinced by and cant wait for him to move up to the first team, great natural talent.
There is a reason why Niles has been given more chances.

Arsenal1508

Not seen anything from Nelson to suggest he’s a potential phenom.
Me neither...not in the 1st team. In the U23s...if Wenger says he is showing class potential in training...then it's just a confidence issue. He just turned 18....can't write him off. Nketiah looks more exciting though.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
Me neither...not in the 1st team. In the U23s...if Wenger says he is showing class potential in training...then it's just a confidence issue. He just turned 18....can't write him off. Nketiah looks more exciting though.
I liked what I saw. Mentally he belongs to this level. Phsyically and technically too. Whether he reaches Alexis levels or Theo levels we will find out. but yes, from what I saw, he is ready. Not as project youth, but as a good strong option.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Sixth place trophy all but clinched now that Burnley have dropped two points. We need 3 points from 4 games or avoiding defeat against Burnley to do it. Chelsea out of sight now, can't catch them.

Which goes to say tomorrow is a non-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom