• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

c00lguy

We lost the midfield battle completely after Mkhitarian came off.
We do need to look at signing a midfielder if Wilshere leaves.

Malky

Established Member
And people were trying to make a case that Ospina should be our first choice keeper next season? Absolutely no chance, he's ****ing poverty. He's a little midget that with the agility of a 50 year old.

Nelson is gonna be so good. Will grow in his body. And next season he will have had two pre-seasons with the team and couple of premier league starts under his belt!

If I were City I would just hand us the PL trophy before next season even starts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still hurt me how many points we could've won away from home if we didn't make so many mistakes. I'm afraid if that will affect us mentally next season

Marmaduke

The kids in the back did really really well. Fellaini to be fair to him is one of the best players in the air in the world. If he's feeling it he will nick a goal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Despite the loss, this was a good watch while at work.

Pains me to say it but Nelson isn't ready yet. Needs more time IMO.

Mavropanos was very game today, as I thought he would be. Physical, cool on the ball and good in the air.

AMN was excellent. I f8cking knew his future lies in CM and today was a big hand in proving it.

Iwobi had a better game in CM today.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
how many touches auba had ?
I know that we had mki and Iwobi to create football, but sometimes you need your number 9 to be more involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom