• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
AMN was excellent. I f8cking knew his future lies in CM and today was a big hand in proving it.

Exactly what I wanted to see from him. Should get to play the rest of the pl games in that position and should be serious consideration for Atletico, his mix of technical quality and athleticism is perfect..

I've gone from thinking he'd be a squad player at best at the start of the season to having high hopes he turns into a top class CM for us..

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
As people are saying there were a lot of positives there, surprised by how well the team played and some of the youngsters had great games. Obviously for Mavropanos that was a very impressive debut. All the same it still stings and you really start to think that if Thursday doesn't go well then this season, and Wenger, is going out with a whimper. Which is quite hard to take really.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nelson is gonna be so good. Will grow in his body. And next season he will have had two pre-seasons with the team and couple of premier league starts under his belt!

If I were City I would just hand us the PL trophy before next season even starts.

He’s clearly got ability but I’d say Willock and AMN have been much better with the first team minutes they’ve received this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As people are saying there were a lot of positives there, surprised by how well the team played and some of the youngsters had great games. Obviously for Mavropanos that was a very impressive debut. All the same it still stings and you really start to think that if Thursday doesn't go well then this season, and Wenger, is going out with a whimper. Which is quite hard to take really.
If we didn't make it to final then to be honest we don't deserve CL our team quality is still far from competing in CL.

Axel9090

Yeh we had a young squad that showed promise, but we shouldnt have lost in that fashion, it leaves a bitter taste with it being against Man Utd. Ref was shocking. Guess we can take comfort in the fact that Man Utd look far away from being title worthy with current squad worth 300 or 400 million.

Hopefully a win on Thursday to make it all better.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mourinho with a touch a class, re Wenger presentation.

Respect.

HBL

Established Member
Ospina - 5
Bellerin - 7
Chambers - 8
Mavropanos - 8
Kolasinac - 5
Xhaka - 6
AMN - 8
Mkhi - 7
Iwobi - 6
Nelson - 5
Auba - 5

He’s clearly got ability but I’d say Willock and AMN have been much better with the first team minutes they’ve received this season.

It is true but don't forget that AMN also had some bad performances when he was starting his journey!

I say recently that I don't believe Willock, Nketiah or Nelson are ready yet, but because we have chance to give them game time at top level because of our club situation they are getting games a little earlier. Hopefully it will make them instead of brake them and it will speed up their development. In years or two I think they will be top players!

Ashybashy86

Managed to outbottle serial bottler Mkhitaryan today, has Alexis even had a single good performance at Old Trafford yet?
Liverpool at OT, but unlike at Arsenal where he was made the star, he's making Lukaku and Pogba look like stars. He's pretty much only celebrating assists.

Edit: Man City at OT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom