• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stiiphunn

Established Member
Very sad. But we don't deserve to go to the final. We ****ed it up in the first leg. We should have buried them but didn't. Today, we passed it around but weren't dangerous. And we always concede at least one goal. We can't expect to win with this kind of pattern.

There'll be a new dynamic with the new manager. Let's hope he'll get rid of some of our underperformers - Ramsey, Wilshere, etc.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People being too harsh tonight. Losing 1-0 away at Madrid is not a bad result, we kept them quiet. Liverpool lost 4-2 away, Barca lost 3-0 away.

It was the home game where we lost it. Should have been 2 or 3 goals up against 10 men. The chance was there.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keown questions whether Wenger has just confirmed a transfer fee for Özil. Speculates that he might be the first one sold.
Bellerin faces the press. Praises Wenger and is totally disappointed. He says Atleti have been awesome at home and doesn't blame our away form.
Jenas called it right and says we tried hard and were committed bit were guilty of not being good enough.
Keown wonders if Bellerin realises the mistake he made. He now calls out the coaches and talks about different types of learning. I really think he would be a great coach. His final message to Wenger is that he will always have his respect as it was a joy just to be on his company.
What a night.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I love Keown, true gooner.

Jermaine summed it up really, lack of quality overall. A lot of players who can be good on their day but the problem has been and still remains: getting these players to play well, together and consistently.

Atletico were simply a better side, maybe not a better group of players but definitely a better side.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t understand why Lara had his jersey over his head on the floor, like he was knackered or something. I mean, what in the actual ass did he do all game?

For me only Ramsey, Chambers and Xhaka came out with real credit.

Montreal and Hector had me screaming at the TV all night.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah I want a complete overhaul, some of them clearly are just not good enough.. Honestly don't care who we get rid off except for Auba, never been so detached from an Arsenal squad like this one, I hate over half of them lol..
Completely agree about feeling detached. People go on about getting behind the team but it's honestly tough to support some of this lot. You go back to the teams that featured the likes of Denilson and Bendtner and they actually were easier to get behind in the sense that they had a lot of truly crap players who gave it their best the vast majority of the time. Seeing a team outclassed is one thing. Seeing a team outworked is quite the other and that is the problem with this group now. They're constantly outworked.

AVENTUS

Not anymore, we aren't. Wenger has seen to that. Meanwhile, Leicester won a title and clueless Klopp is in a CL final.

For a 2nd time in his career.

;)

And he’ll win the this time. Madrid won’t beat Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom