• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We play Leicester on Wednesday

Are you bothered?

• No

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lovely stuff.

Helmet
Bellerin Chambers Mavropanos Kolasinac
Xhaka
Ramsey Wilshere
Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang Lacazette
Our u23’s have a final so Nelson and Nketiah won’t play. Think Wenger will play a strong team to try and get an away point.

HBL

Established Member
As long as Mustafi doesn’t start I don’t really care what the team is. His value increases when he doesn’t play.

Leicester have been dire the last 5 or 6 games so it wouldn’t surprise me if they beat us.

Stannis

This will be a good test for our defence. The foxes always raise their game against us. Will be interest to see how they handle Vardy and Mahrez

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Puel’s on the verge of getting sacked, needs a couple of decent performances in his last games or he’s gone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
let's hope we at least win away from home before the season ends. Leicester got outplayed by Westham 2 days ago.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
i have feeling that Cazorla will be part with the squad he return in full training week ago so won't be surprised if he get involved.
Doubt it. He has not played in almost two years. His fitness will be poor and you'd be surprised how hectic it is coming back to the top flight. Maybe the last game but I am not sure this one.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Ramsey and Niles to come into the team. Not sure Mkhitarayn will start - no point running him into the ground so soon after returning from injury with nothing to play for.
Monreal probably in for Kola but hope to see the rest of the back four stay the same.

Going with a 3-1 win.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Cazorla is to play this is likely to be the easier game of the two. Huddersfield could potentially still be fighting to stay up so not really a game suited to him.

I will finish my final exams and most likely to get cut-off prize on my coke! I'm bothered!

Debut Nketiah, give Nelson more time! Give DaSilva, AMN and Smith-Rowe time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom