• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not sure it will be Lacazette but can see some big players moving next 18 months to raise funds.

Emery, Sven & the Spanish lad will want to make their mark.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Not sure it will be Lacazette but can see some big players moving next 18 months to raise funds.

I'm not sure it will either but agree with what you've said. We may need to consider selling players we don't necessarily want to sell to get more money to improve the overall squad.

Does sell Lacazette weaken us yes but does selling him to buy Oblak strengthen us overall I'd say yes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We not in position to sell we'll need to find a way to get Auba Laca play together because that potential 50-60 goals a season also we short upfront

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Lacazette's been quality since his return from injury, selling him now would be ridiculous unless we need the funds to bring in another world class attacker.

Even then I'd be tempted to just stick with Laca, done more than enough for me to deserve another season.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

I'm it does. How about we buy Oblak first?
Snap. But worth pointing out everyone's favourite Itk said we have a budget of 50m before sales and Madrid allegedly are looking 70m give or take. Without selling we can't buy. Selling them Lacazette who they did want previously for 40m gives us the cash to buy Oblak.

Of course this is all fantasy talk. We could sell others. If there are buyers. Allegedly according to the rumour I've posted our coach doesn't rate Lacazette that highly. There is a rumour someone is interested in him and the hypothetical maths give us cash to buy a rumoured target with money spare to replace the departing Lacazette (with a player I'd imagine the coach will be more content with).

Of course it is only a transfer rumour like every other thread here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure it will either but agree with what you've said. We may need to consider selling players we don't necessarily want to sell to get more money to improve the overall squad.

Does sell Lacazette weaken us yes but does selling him to buy Oblak strengthen us overall I'd say yes
I think I missed something and I’m not even buying sarcastic here: Why do people keep talking about Oblak?

Can’t for the life of me understand why he’d come here? Have we even been linked to him?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Allegedly according to the rumour I've posted our coach doesn't rate Lacazette that highly.

You've posted the Daily Star mate. Not worth listening to.

Emery will want to have a look at every player in preseason before making a final decision.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/latest-arsenal-transfers-rumours-today-14752703

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...Alexandre-Lacazette-Fenerbahce-Unai-Emery-AFC

Given the rumours of a 50m budget and the need to sell to spend more I'm surprised this hasn't cropped up already. If we can recoup most of what we paid I'd be happy for him to go as Aubameyang is rightly first choice after his impact since signing.
Second article starts with “according to reports” and doesn’t reference anything. Quality. :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I always say the same thing when these sell Lacazette posts crop up but what happens if Aubameyang gets injured or needs a rest? Are we stronger with Oblak in goal and Welbeck up front or are we stronger with a cheaper upgrade on Cech and Lacazette up front?

Top Bottom