• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
So many positives in that game. Emery will sleep well tonight.

Loving Guendouzi. Definitely joining the hype train. Only 19 and such composure. The future looks bright for that lad.

I am impressed with how confident this kid looks passing. It's also not sideways passing. He is passing the ball playing forward with conviction. Very quick ball movement.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Lol...but seriously, if Ramsey won't sign no matter how good he may be next season I think we must sell him.

Much as it pains me, this is true.

We should not allow players to get it their last year of their contracts unless it is our choice.

Ramsey I am expecting a big season. He needs to sign before the City game or we should look to sell him.

Vantastico

My hot takes from this game:

Bellerin doesn't look bound to play for Barca one day at all. Kolasinac is our worst defensive left back since... well, Andre Santos. Smith-Rowe seems more naturally talented than Ramsey and ready to step on in. Guendouzi is our new captain. Nketiah brings exactly what Lacazette does, except he's already better (proof: he scored more goals today). And finally: Holding and Chambers >>>>>>>> Sokratis and Mustafi.

On a very serious note, I'm feeling very good about our future. There's still have some bang-average deadwood, but if this squad can get back into the CL with our current foundation, there's going to be great times of growth and success ahead for us.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Our kids today looked pretty good. Gwen Doozy will be top drawer if he can improve his strength and Eddie looks like he's gonna score some goals for us this season.
Smith-Rowe is a talented player that we'll see more of in the coming years.
Don't know what to make of Nelson, though. In pre-season, when there's no pressure, he looks good, but during the season when he got minutes last year he looked too conservative and didn't produce much with his pace and dribbling skills. Emery has to work on his psyche, I'm assuming.
As for Willock, he's okay, but I don't really rate him.

BobP

Memri Fan
The youngsters were good when they came on.

Only Willock was a little disappointing. He's gonna find it difficult next season unless he goes on loan.

Was about to say something similar.

Guendouzi is a few months older than Willock but has shown much more.

In desperate need of a loan, not just for his own sake but so that the club can gauge where he's at exactly in terms of his development.

All the others showed some x factor.

Nketiah is an intelligent footballer, not just a poacher as some would have you believe.

Nelson has shown glimpses of what he's capable of, needs to be willing to take the game on more often.

AMN is AMN, oozes class and composure wherever he plays.

Enough has been said about ESR, has been a revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom