• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Please correct me if I'm wrong and delete this BUT... I can't find any thread specifically on our manager?

I think he deserves one by now. The boy doing great.

Sungod

I sure there is a thread.
But remember a feature of this site may make that thread invisible to you.

If you ignore a person then any thread made by him will not be shown to you.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Can't find a thread either on him, i was sure there was one though. Can't believe anyone would ever ignore me ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I think it was deleted when the website had 3 or 4 pages of threads in chinese. The aftv thread is also deleted.
Good shout. Either way, somebody needs to
DpTZXG2U4AU-W7P.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I wanted to post in the old thread but couldn't find it anywhere.

What was our estimated net spend?
Fella, don't talk about net spend. Wilson said the transfer budget was £50m, which is demonstrably untrue when you look at the actual fees paid. None of the fees received would equate to a £50m net spend anyway.

Fella, don't talk about net spend. Wilson said the transfer budget was £50m, which is demonstrably untrue when you look at the actual fees paid. None of the fees received would equate to a £50m net spend anyway.

I would talk about net spend if the money that came in went straight back into the transfer budget.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
It's not outlandish to think that Emery was briefed about having a 50m budget that we just slightly overshot, maybe because we lowered the wage bill as @hydrofluoric acid mentioned or because we found great value in players like Guendouzi. Not a vast difference between with a target of 50m, with some room to go beyond that, and 70m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom