• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I wanted Wenger to do this near the end, but he became so pragmatic, he never did so.

It's not that we're defending better, or are more disciplined, not even close.

Emery's just got them to attack, attack, attack. Until we have better defenders, we're not ever going to be able to sit back and defend. What we can do is turn 2-1 into 3-1 instead of sit on it. Towards the end, Wenger started doing amazing stuff like bringing on Kolasinac to play as winger to defend a lead.

We can't defend. Might as well accept it, and just go all out attack

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Honestly Iwobi would have been a steal if we bought him for 30m. Youth development can really make you as a club.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

TBF to Emery, these lot were never slacking in attacking. Wenger is easily one of the best attacking coach of this era and this team had great attacking potential, they just needed motivation and discipline.

Look at how were playing now. Complete discipline. Emery had the task of coaching a gung-ho team. TBF though, the mentality were showing now and our ability to actually control a game is something to admire! Emery has been an absolute revelation.
Emery deserves massive credit. I think Özil won more tackles tonight than he has in the rest of his Arsenal career.

That comes from the manager. And it comes across for the other players as well. Iwobi for one looks like he has a bit of something between the teeth.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's nowhere near as strong(yet) but Douzi has got Diaby's gait. 2 or 3 long stride and he's ruined a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom