• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Lol, the team trying to force it to Lacazette. Does he have a T-shirt with a message under his jersey or something?

Raqe

Xhaka a beast LB

I always tough he would be a great central defender. Then i saw what kind of bad **** can happen while under pressure and I woke up from my nightmare.

Honestly I actually think he could do a good job on the side.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I wanted Wenger to do this near the end, but he became so pragmatic, he never did so.

It's not that we're defending better, or are more disciplined, not even close.

Emery's just got them to attack, attack, attack. Until we have better defenders, we're not ever going to be able to sit back and defend. What we can do is turn 2-1 into 3-1 instead of sit on it. Towards the end, Wenger started doing amazing stuff like bringing on Kolasinac to play as winger to defend a lead.

We can't defend. Might as well accept it, and just go all out attack

Yeah, but I think also we have a base plan in attack, which is get it wide and cut back, then we build the creativity on top.

Additionally we've upped the intensity quite a lot, look how much we're dominating the game even so late, we have a strangle hold and don't look tired or look like letting up in the slightest.

The combined fitness and intensity means we can explode at certain times during the match like we did in the 2nd half.

What we have left to sort out is the pressing, with that I think we'll stop getting caught out at the back.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'm actually starting to warm to Xhaka as a left back. Anything to allow Guendouzi & Torreira an extended run in the middle as I like what I'm seeing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was Ghezzal telling Doozy to shut up? Think our boy was giving him some stick after that terrible shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom