• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Alex Iwobi
Missed Cardiff City (a) with illness. Back in full training.

Sead Kolasinac
Left knee injury. Progressing well and now expected to return to full training in early October (initially aiming to return during the month of October).

Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Small fracture to left fibula. Progressing well and now expected to return to full training in early October (initially aiming to return to training in November).

Carl Jenkinson
Significant sprain to right ankle. Aiming to return to training in October/November.

Laurent Koscielny
Right Achilles tendon repair. Started working outside. Aiming to return to full training in November.
Great news on AMN

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Right ankle from FC Vorskla match last Thursday. Continuing to be assessed ahead of Wednesday's match with Brentford.

Sokratis
Right dead leg during Everton match on Sunday. Currently being assessed ahead of Wednesday's match with Brentford.

Sead Kolasinac
Now back in full training following left knee injury.

Carl Jenkinson
Now back in full training following sprain to right ankle.

Dinos Mavropanos
Groin injury. Expected to return to full training in four weeks.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Small fracture to left fibula. Progressing well and now expected to return to full training in early October (initially aiming to return to training in November).

Laurent Koscielny
Right Achilles tendon repair. Now working outside. Aiming to return to full training in November.
Might see Kolasinac in the Europa League next week

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kos in full training, fit for Pool?

I'm not sure if we'll play him in that game, he's coming back from such a nasty injury, even in two weeks time he won't be 100% I feel. I think it'll be a case of slowly easing him back in. Blackpool might be a possibility, tho I'm not even fully sure on that. We'll be very cautious with him, long term is the most important thing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Welbeck, Özil, Holding, Ramsey and now Mustafi all in recent weeks, whatever luck we were having on the injury front during the initial months seems to be gone now. Mustafi I hope isn't that serious because no matter what anyone says about him relying on Sokratis and a Koscielny who's just back from a major injury on an area that he's had a problem with for years, is pretty risky. Not sure I want to see Nacho play in a CB pairing too much either.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I have great expectations for Mavropanos. Mustafi would have been suspended for the next game so he has 10 days before the Tottenham cup game and if he misses that it will be 13 days before we play Burnley, hopefully he's all right for that.

Gunner140

Mavro actually trained with the group.

EDIT: I believe you can also see Smith-Rowe for a moment. Emery confirmed that they both trained with the team. Mustafi didn't.

Although, I would rather see him making an awesome tackle than scoring this golazo.

Aevi

Hale End FC
EBhJHrlXUAAvgCe

EBhJHrnXYAAtVfn

EBhh-VJXYAAIADO

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I hope they take things slowly, don’t rush these lads back even if results go wrong early on .

Make sure they’re 100% ready. Holding, Smith Rowe back in September, Bellerin, Mavropanos and Tierney in October.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope they take things slowly, don’t rush these lads back even if results go wrong early on .

Make sure they’re 100% ready. Holding, Smith Rowe back in September, Bellerin, Mavropanos and Tierney in October.
Think Mavropanos, ESR, Tierney and Bellerin should be pushed to January before starting a game.

I'd only risk Holding out of the long terms

Latest posts+

Top Bottom